Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (73 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
But it seems Ranieri doesn't like to start Iauqinta, he only likes him to come late in the game and save his ass.

Ranieri will start with this lineup:

Belardi
Salihamidzic Grygera Legrottaglie Molinaro
Sissoko
Palladino Nocerino Zanetti Nedved
Del Piero​
the stupidman MUST start Iauqinta cause we dont have many options to choose from :p
we must play like this :
Buffon,
Sali, Legro, Grygera, Moli
Camo, Sissoko, Zanetti, Nedved
Iaquinta, Del Piero

Quagliarella - Di Natale are very dangerous combination to our defence

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

But it seems Ranieri doesn't like to start Iauqinta, he only likes him to come late in the game and save his ass.

Ranieri will start with this lineup:

Belardi
Sissoko
Palladino Nocerino Zanetti Nedved
Del Piero​
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see all 3 of our "fantasistas" to start in the midfield. In fact, I'm expecting it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
im not to sure bout del piero as a lone striker i feel he does his best work when with another striker i think vincenzo will start

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
im not to sure bout del piero as a lone striker i feel he does his best work when with another striker i think vincenzo will start
:agree: DP is kinda playmaker, he always want some 1 in front of him wherre he can pass the ball with him and like he did in livorno match with King David.....

juve_step

Jul 5, 2006
I expect a difficult game... however im confident we can get a 1-0 victory. 2nd place in the league this season would be good but next season we need Lippi, wenger or mourhino to coach us if we want the title.... claudio is a nicre guy but we wont win the league under him... hes good for steading the ship.. if he gets 2nd place we have come a long long way from the depths of 2006

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve relief over star duo Wednesday 6 February, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri breathes a sigh of relief as star men David Trezeguet and Gigi Buffon are fit to start against Udinese this weekend.

Azzurri goalkeeper Buffon has been out of action since Week 19’s game against Sampdoria after reporting back pain.

The 30-year-old has suffered frustration as his return date has been put back twice, but reports from Juve’s medical staff state that he will be ready to take his place between the posts at the Stadio Friuli.

There had been fears that Serie A Capocannoniere Trezeguet could be ruled out of the Champions League qualification showdown in Udine after he reported muscular problems following the Old Lady’s draw with Cagliari.

However, the French ace has reported a marked improvement in his condition today and should make the trip east.

Defender Giorgio Chiellini is on the road to recovery after a knee problem sustained in the Coppa Italia clash against Empoli last month, but he is still lacking match fitness and unlikely to make the trip this weekend.

Channel 4

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's good news.

Then we will definitely see this:

Buffon
Camoranesi Sissoko Zanetti Nedved
Trezeguet Del Piero

How is that good news, beats me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Having Sali and Nocerino again on the pitch is a real headache.
And Molinaro. I really hope that very soon these three will be moved to the bench with Sissoko doing well, Zebina coming back and the all-awaited return of Chiellini and Andrade.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And Molinaro. I really hope that very soon these three will be moved to the bench with Sissoko doing well, Zebina coming back and the all-awaited return of Chiellini and Andrade.
One of the reasons I'm dying to see Zebina back. I have faith in Sissoko and hopefully Chiellini and Andrade like you said will be back to give us a better push.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
That's good news.

Then we will definitely see this:

Buffon
Camoranesi Sissoko Zanetti Nedved
Trezeguet Del Piero

How is that good news, beats me.

put grygera at rb and start stendardo and that looks good.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)