Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (87 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Udinese will probably com out like this:

Handanovic

Zapata - Coda - Lukovic

Mesto - D'Agostino - Inler - Dossena

Floro Flores - Quagliarella - Di Natale

Quagliarella will have a field day with Molinaro, and we will get pressured into a lot of mistakes at the back. I know Ranieri will field his brilliant 4-4-2 but we have to score first or we'll be in trouble cracking through that back line and decent midfield.
Whoever we put on the right, will be run past with ease. I can't see Sali or Zebina matching the pace of Di Natale and Dossena on a good day.

No Pepe? Injured/suspended?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
First time this season i have such a strong feeling that we'll win a match where we're not clear favourites.
We'll finally have most of our best players available. Buffon is back, Camo will be ready to play more than 45 minutes, we have Sissoko and Zebina to replace out of form Nocerino and Salihamidzic. We won't have to see strikers or defenders playing in midfield.
Plus our best players won't play for their national teams, unlike Udine's best players.
After the recent bad run and after finally getting a whole week to rest, i'm sure our players will react and play a good match. Hopefully the good display will lead to a win.

FORZA JUVE

Edit: WTF ? When did this shit with Trez happen ?
Nevermind that. Iaquinta is back. We'll beat them anyway.
:lol:

I would delete the whole post instead of editing Alen :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
even thou these fuckers have good team but they are still playing like an average team and couldn't beat a 10-Men Inter, I am still sure we will lose points again against Udinese..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think Udinese will score first on some stupid play, but we'll end up scoring a goal in the last 20 minutes. Another 1-1 draw I'm afraid.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
we never seem to do well in matches during the day. What times is this match? If it is dark we will win if it is light outside we won't. The really good news is that Gigi will probably be fit, even Chiellini will probably be back against Roma. What a match it will be against Roma with Chiellini, Zebina, Camoranesi, and Buffon fit. When will Andrade be back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)