Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (84 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I doubt Zanetti will be benched. Ranieir said recently that his midfield revolves around Zanetti, so Zanetti is a main Ranieri man. The only question is who is going to partner him.
After posting that i was thinking, it would be a mean 3 man midfield:

Tiago-----Zanetti------Sissoko

As Zanetti is very defense minded, while Tiago is more attack minded and Momo is just a mix of the two, so i believe these three would compliment each other very well.

Nedved could be played instead of Tiago if needed

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The good news is pato, gatuso, ronaldo and inzaghi are all injured in their team. Without Pato i think they'll struggle :xfinger:
Yeah I guess.And Kaka is also injured.

Udinese will probably com out like this:

Handanovic

Zapata - Coda - Lukovic

Mesto - D'Agostino - Inler - Dossena

Floro Flores - Quagliarella - Di Natale

Quagliarella will have a field day with Molinaro, and we will get pressured into a lot of mistakes at the back. I know Ranieri will field his brilliant 4-4-2 but we have to score first or we'll be in trouble cracking through that back line and decent midfield.
Exactly.

They have pretty good attack so I hope our defence doesn`t choke. :xfinger:

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Trezeguet is not going to play! He's injured.

Gazzetta Dello Sport said:
Il francese si è fermato a fine partitella per un problema all'inguine, ed ha abbandonato il terreno di gioco zoppicando vistosamente. Salterà l'Udinese.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
First time this season i have such a strong feeling that we'll win a match where we're not clear favourites.
We'll finally have most of our best players available. Buffon is back, Camo will be ready to play more than 45 minutes, we have Sissoko and Zebina to replace out of form Nocerino and Salihamidzic. We won't have to see strikers or defenders playing in midfield.
Plus our best players won't play for their national teams, unlike Udine's best players.
After the recent bad run and after finally getting a whole week to rest, i'm sure our players will react and play a good match. Hopefully the good display will lead to a win.

FORZA JUVE

Edit: WTF ? When did this shit with Trez happen ?
Nevermind that. Iaquinta is back. We'll beat them anyway.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
First time this season i have such a strong feeling that we'll win a match where we're not clear favourites.
We'll finally have most of our best players available. Buffon is back, Camo will be ready to play more than 45 minutes, we have Sissoko and Zebina to replace out of form Nocerino and Salihamidzic. We won't have to see strikers or defenders playing in midfield.
Plus our best players won't play for their national teams, unlike Udine's best players.
After the recent bad run and after finally getting a whole week to rest, i'm sure our players will react and play a good match. Hopefully the good display will lead to a win.

FORZA JUVE

Edit: WTF ? When did this shit with Trez happen ?
Nevermind that. Iaquinta is back. We'll beat them anyway.
He left training today because of muscular fatigue or something like that I think.We will know tomorrow if he`s going to make it but probably not.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But it seems Ranieri doesn't like to start Iauqinta, he only likes him to come late in the game and save his ass.

Ranieri will start with this lineup:

Belardi
Salihamidzic Grygera Legrottaglie Molinaro
Sissoko
Palladino Nocerino Zanetti Nedved
Del Piero​

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah he really likes to play Palla as winger :melayyanandmessi: ...but that formation is not 4-4-2 so I doubt it can look like that.He do have some problems with Iaquinta most likely but I think he`ll start him this time but he`ll also play Palla as right winger yet again.

Belardi

Salihamidzic Grygera Legrottaglie Molinaro

Palladino Sissoko Zanetti Nedved

Iaquinta Del Piero

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you think he'll bench his sweetheart Nocerino? I am sure we will get a flashback from the past and see Nocerino as a right midfielder. He took off Palladino at half time the other match, he will most probably not start him again.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do you think he'll bench his sweetheart Nocerino? I am sure we will get a flashback from the past and see Nocerino as a right midfielder. He took off Palladino at half time the other match, he will most probably not start him again.
I don't know if Zebina is back. If he is, we may finally see this

Buffon
Zebina-Legro-Grygera-Molinaro
Camo-Sissoko-Zanetti-Nedved
Iaquinta-Del Piero

Actually, not counting Zebina, i think this is exactly what we'll see. Sissoko is also one of Ranieri's favourites and Zanetti is his main midfielder. Between Nocerino, Sissoko and Zanetti i think he'll bench the former.
And if Camoranesi is fit, and he will be, there is not a chance in the world Nocerino to play MR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)