Serie A: Udinese vs Juventus [Feb 10 , 2008] (88 Viewers)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I am going to see this match LIVE. Already booked my tickets. Hoping for a good weather.
:flirt:

Enjoy , Mark .

Thanks. I´m going with my dad, cause none of my friends were interested.

Thanks. I will be aiming to catch some players. My targets are: Momo, Nedved, Camoranesi, Iaquinta and Trezegol. But I could work something out for you like a great close range Ale pic. :flirt: :D
Lampard told me to ask you get Ranieri close range pics , 5 :p

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Does our board, THINK?
It's my birthday the 10th of Februari.
So I hope they win, so it can feel like a present from Juve
You are the 3rd person that i know whose birthday is on the 10th, and i know another whose birthday is on the 8th.

Thanks. I´m going with my dad, cause none of my friends were interested.

Thanks. I will be aiming to catch some players. My targets are: Momo, Nedved, Camoranesi, Iaquinta and Trezegol. But I could work something out for you like a great close range Ale pic. :flirt: :D
You have losers for friends :D

You're probably right . Sevilla is a very good team .
:lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
imo This match will decide Ranieri's future with Juve
I don't think the board will fire him if we get thrashed 10-0. I say keep Ranieri till the end of the season then dump his ass. This time maybe we should find an adequate replacement before firing him. We want him gone soon tho because i have this nagging feeling Crapadoni is gonna be out of a job after the euros and we want to get a new manager immediately before our board gets any frankly retarted idea. Okay i apologize its an insult to mentally handicapped individuals to compare them with our board.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
If he wasn't under scrutiny before, he definitely is now.

2008 has been very mediocre, and if it wasn't for Roma and Fiorentina sputtering, the poor performance would be exascerbated. One win in January against the likes of Catania, Livorno and Sampdoria, coupled with starting February with a draw against the worst team in Serie A is cause for alarm. I don't care that Buffon, Chiellini, Zebina and Camoranesi were out for those games... that only gives Juve an excuse against Inter in the Coppa... but it doesn't excuse sputtering against lightweights.

If Ranieri's depth is failing him, he only has himself to blame. He could have demanded De Ceglie be returned from loan, he could have demanded that Cigarini was purchased, he could have demanded Zaccardo or Barzagli... If he was unhappy with Belardi and the reserve keepers, then he should have brought back Mirante... This all could have been done early in the transfer period. Stendardo and Sissoko have been decent so far, but Stendardo is on loan with a lofty buy-in, and Sissoko is not a creative presence.

Not to mention his obvious questionable tactics. Praying that the Nedved-Del Piero-Trezeguet connection bails you out when most of the others have their heads up their ass is not a tactic.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I am going to see this match LIVE. Already booked my tickets. Hoping for a good weather.
don't get beat up :p

RAI Int. decided to show Sampdoria vs Napoli instead.

I'm hoping for FSWC.
I dont think it will be televised

it should have already been decided....but we are dealing with a bunch of retards on this board

bring Lippi back !!:scarf:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)