[Serie A] Udinese-Juventus (2 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

I never said I want TO bench him, I said I wouldn't mind seein him benched or I wouldn't care If he didn't start the game.
Azzuri relax, its not a trick question.

Ok then why wouldnt you mind seeing him benched?
I mean there is a reason for it right?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Azzuri relax, its not a trick question.

Ok then why wouldnt you mind seeing him benched?
I mean there is a reason for it right?
-Dp performing good in his 1st match scoring 2goals....
-We can't bench trezeguet when he's on fire already scoring 4goals so far...
-I see Dp-Trezeguet working good, Just like the Old good days....And they proved many times that they can get back to their partner-ship.
-I'd love to See Zlatan Playing Trident with Dp and Trezeguet.
-Another thing, Maybe I mind seein Zlatan is because of the way he's playing latley....But then It's early to judge him, But For Udinese I wouldn't mind seein him on the bench and Ale alongside Trezeguet playing, Tho I know Capello wont go for it.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

-Dp performing good in his 1st match scoring 2goals....
-We can't bench trezeguet when he's on fire already scoring 4goals so far...
-I see Dp-Trezeguet working good, Just like the Old good days....And they proved many times that they can get back to their partner-ship.
-I'd love to See Zlatan Playing Trident with Dp and Trezeguet.
-Another thing, Maybe I mind seein Zlatan is because of the way he's playing latley....But then It's early to judge him, But For Udinese I wouldn't mind seein him on the bench and Ale alongside Trezeguet playing, Tho I know Capello wont go for it.
So basicly you think Del Piero has been better then Zlatan and with Del Piero playing against Udinese we would have a better chance of winning.

OK, fair enough even if i dont agree with everything you wrote.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

So basicly you think Del Piero has been better then Zlatan and with Del Piero playing against Udinese we would have a better chance of winning.

OK, fair enough even if i dont agree with everything you wrote.
Maybe our chances of winning can Increase by playing Zlatan-Dp-Trezeguet. But then again, Capello will surely not play this system unless somebody is injured or he's in-need of this trident....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Maybe our chances of winning can Increase by playing Zlatan-Dp-Trezeguet. But then again, Capello will surely not play this system unless somebody is injured or he's in-need of this trident....
I would love to see the trident, but who would you sacrifice from the midfielders?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I would sacrifice Blasi and Play Kovac Canna Zambo, in the back.
I don't think Zambrotta can play in a 3-man defence, but what about playing Thuram - Cannavaro - Kovac in the back and subbing Zambrotta?

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
Nedved...though I prefer to see Mutu's playing instead of him.
Here we go ,you Guys always like to see the new player playing even if he is not affective ,, and over who ?

Nedved !!!

i wonder if you juve brought de stefano at this age . of course we will cheers for him ?

Sonjia_DP

Sep 17, 2005
Nedved can't play all the time, the squad must be rotated, and we just want to find a replacement to fill his role in case he goes down for injury or something else.:cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)