[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (19 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
yeah ... is it that simple ? did even once come to your mind that those worse teams than us did have a SEASON PREPARATION ? we did clearly not (hilarious to think that a n00bie coach could even think of planning a season preparation for a top club like us back then).

it is like we just have started to get proper training at the winter break ... so apart from the obvious nonsense coaching ... our players have probably have not even half amount of the training sessions the opponents had in this season up until now ...

and you may bash zacch and our current juve right now how much you like, but i did not forget, that it was even worse under ferrara ... did you already forget how totally clueless EVERY player looked like ? there where many incidents of players running into each other and crap that is now not there anymore.

yes, we do not play good football, but we do not look like complete idiots as whole who never played together (remember the nice combination of camo and zebina).

there is a difference between ferraras juve and zacchs juve but the quality of zacch is not big enough to go over to the next step. what he could do was the very basic things of football to make them not run into each other and totally look without a clue, but anything further is obviously to difficult for zacch.

he wont turn de ceglie into a footballer and he wont teach camo to defend properly or sissoko how to pass.

one of the biggest disadvantages is still the not existing season preparation and half a year without proper training ... this would have been a basement for any coach with decent tactical awareness to pull us through to the fourth place.

Yea I agree
When you sack a manger your supposed to get one thats proven to be marginally better. When we sacked ranieri we got a rookie, and after we sacked the rookie we got another idiot.
Look at Napoli, when they started off they were rubbish they then got a new manager and now there flying. I personally think Ferrera Should have been sacked in Christmas, allowing us to start fresh with a capable manager. Problem with idiotic board is that they hadn't learned their lesson and they hired another idiot.
It's too late now tho, theres no chance were gonna finish 4th, we still play both milan teams away. Who is to say were gonna be safe next year either? The 4th spot will be given to the germans eventually, meaning were goanna have to replace inter, ac, or roma next year and have the threat of fiorentina.

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
I'm very sad to say that we are no one of the BIG teams anymore.

lets adjust to the current situation and move on like any midtable team would.

lets hang on to our legends (Del Piero, Buffon), our once great players (Trez, Canna, Camo)

lets sell our talented youngsters (Marchisio, Giovinco);

so we can buy more mediocre pieces of shit (Poulsen, Grygera, Brazzo, Legro, Zebina, De Ceglie, Grosso).

I can't even dare to think what we will do to our few competent players (Chielinni)

This is a very sad time indeed.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Got to admire a coach sticking to a shit formation no matter what.

At least i must be impossible for Blanc and Secco to survive this........
..... God that has to be the case

OP
JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #610
    It's all your fault JBF:snoop:
    You know what, I've been thinking about this really. Since I started commentating on Juve's matches we lost all of them while the last game against Atalanta I left in the 2nd half and surprise surprise we ended up winning the game.

Im not gonna commentate on the Calgiari game and that's final. If Im the jinx then damn me.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
    You know what, I've been thinking about this really. Since I started commentating on Juve's matches we lost all of them while the last game against Atalanta I left in the 2nd half and surprise surprise we ended up winning the game.

Im not gonna commentate on the Calgiari game and that's final. If Im the jinx then damn me.
    The same happened to me:D
    Every match thread I opened lead to an humiliation:D

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
    yea...im starting to think italian football is all talk and no play. Juventus is a typical italian club. Im sick of juve players (ESP DIEGO) n manager telling the press they will win the next game after every loss.

and also. PLEASE STOP POSTING THE FUCKING 4-2-3-1 FORMATION IN THIS FORUM! we know that it is the best formation for juventus at the moment. BUT no mater how many times you post it, Zac will never use it in his whole dam life! HE IS AN ITALIAN. Below is a simple equation. please read and understand

Italian football = defensive = uncreative = hates attacking = don't believe in beautiful football = disgrace to football = DON'T BELIEVE IN 4-2-3-1.

So, unless our coach is a foreigner, please stop posting that fucking good but impossible formation.

THANKS
    if you don't like italian football then why the hell are you supporting juve? go write in the arsenal forum or any other faggot team.

what juve is playing is not italian football. its shit football.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Nonetheless, he makes some valid points. Serie A has become so mediocre. The mere fact that this pathetic Juve "team" have lost 12 games, and are still within 3 points of the CL is testament to that.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
    that has to be the game that showed the world just how shit our team has become

zebina,cannavaro,legro,de ceglie,melo,sissoko,amauri our not good enuf for this club..neither are grosso,sali,grygera,molinaro,tiago,almiron,palladino,lanzafame etc...

we need some heavy and wise investments to get this club back on track

rb,cb,lb,winger and striker and kuranyi if hes free..then hope these players stay injury free since our backups will still suck

plus a coach that seems to know a thing our two bout hot to attack

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    I just can't believe it. From week to week, I think it can't get any worse, and week in week out, this pathetic team shows me, that it can.

We need a clearout and a new beginning.... i just hope this season can end as quick as possible!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    The hilarious thing is that we are still only 3 points off the CL places! OK, 4 points because of our pathetic record against our competitors. In any other league we'd be in the relegation dogfight after our shambolic showings this season. Our slump started in November, and it is still continuing to this day, we havent been able to string 3/4 wins together since the beggining of the season...

Last night just compunded everything again, the team has no heart, no style, no committment, no conviction and certainly no killer instinct. The players play as if they gave up in January. What a sham we have become.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)