[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (3 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Q1- Is our squad THAT BAD to lose to almost every team in the Serie A?
A1: No. Not even close.

Q2- Is our management the worst in Italy, and maybe europe?
A2- Financially no, but technically they are very poor.

Q3- Who are to blame for our injury crisis?
A3- Management, Medical Team and Coaches.

Q4- If out team is not THAT bad why are we loosing that much?
A4- Our team IS that bad, but our squad isn't. The teams starts with the management and ends with the players. Our players per say are decent in general, but we do have some really poor players. Not having a proper coach affected us so much. Take tonight's game against Udinese. The Starting 11 was not optimum and all subs were wrong.
Every team goes through ups and downs throughout the season, its up to the coach and the key players to prevent the team from going into dark spells. And if they go into one they bring them out. E.g. Our usually winter poor performance. But we always picked up afterwards and won the scudetto or finished 2nd. This season, some key players (Del Piero, Trezeguet and Buffon) have done what they can, but others were expected to do more (Diego and Camoranesi). Never the less, I won't blame any of them because the coaches did not do their part whether it was Ferrara or Zaccharoni. If you consistently bring in a sub-optimal starting 11 to the field AND make stupid subs that team will never recover.
We started of the season "alright" not so impressive but alright. Then we started to go down hill, which is fine as it happens to all teams. Ferrara did not have the experiences to pull the team back up. In addition he did not have Del Piero. On the other hand, Zaccharoni has Del Piero, but decides not to use him (e.g. The Fulham game, subbing him for a fullback, or taking him off without bringing a proper replacement).
When a team goes into a bad spell and does not recover, players start to loose faith in themselves, then they loose faith in their coach and at last they completely loose hope and faith in themselves and their team mates. And we are at the last stage. Players playing without faith in their abilities or their coaches abilities.
Just look at tonights game, the players came in knowing a win will take them to the position they want (4th). They should have come in fired up for the game. But we all saw a team that did not believe in getting to 4th place.
We appointed Ferrara, a rookie without giving him any help from technical advisors knowing that we have a very inexperienced management. Then we appointed Zac who did not coach a team (maybe not even watched a football match) for 3 years, let alone he failed miserably at his last appointment.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Q1- Is our squad THAT BAD to lose to almost every team in the Serie A?
A1: No. Not even close.

Q2- Is our management the worst in Italy, and maybe europe?
A2- Financially no, but technically they are very poor.

Q3- Who are to blame for our injury crisis?
A3- Management, Medical Team and Coaches.

Q4- If out team is not THAT bad why are we loosing that much?
A4- Our team IS that bad, but our squad isn't. The teams starts with the management and ends with the players. Our players per say are decent in general, but we do have some really poor players. Not having a proper coach affected us so much. Take tonight's game against Udinese. The Starting 11 was not optimum and all subs were wrong.
Every team goes through ups and downs throughout the season, its up to the coach and the key players to prevent the team from going into dark spells. And if they go into one they bring them out. E.g. Our usually winter poor performance. But we always picked up afterwards and won the scudetto or finished 2nd. This season, some key players (Del Piero, Trezeguet and Buffon) have done what they can, but others were expected to do more (Diego and Camoranesi). Never the less, I won't blame any of them because the coaches did not do their part whether it was Ferrara or Zaccharoni. If you consistently bring in a sub-optimal starting 11 to the field AND make stupid subs that team will never recover.
We started of the season "alright" not so impressive but alright. Then we started to go down hill, which is fine as it happens to all teams. Ferrara did not have the experiences to pull the team back up. In addition he did not have Del Piero. On the other hand, Zaccharoni has Del Piero, but decides not to use him (e.g. The Fulham game, subbing him for a fullback, or taking him off without bringing a proper replacement).
When a team goes into a bad spell and does not recover, players start to loose faith in themselves, then they loose faith in their coach and at last they completely loose hope and faith in themselves and their team mates. And we are at the last stage. Players playing without faith in their abilities or their coaches abilities.
Just look at tonights game, the players came in knowing a win will take them to the position they want (4th). They should have come in fired up for the game. But we all saw a team that did not believe in getting to 4th place.
We appointed Ferrara, a rookie without giving him any help from technical advisors knowing that we have a very inexperienced management. Then we appointed Zac who did not coach a team (maybe not even watched a football match) for 3 years, let alone he failed miserably at his last appointment.
Spot on Faisal! :tup:
I only want to add that Diego really did what he could , I can't expect more from him while having the situation you described.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I can blame Zac. A team of this caliber of talent should be capable of at least making a game out of a match with a relegation-battler at this stage of the season.

But am I surprised at Zac? No. Am I surprised at our performance under Zac? No.

So while I have plenty of blame to lay on Zac, again you have to go back to the administrator who put him in place to begin with. As the saying goes, shit rolls downhill. And right now, Blanc is a shit volcano.

This is Blanc's season, and he's put a personal stamp on it from end-to-end. In Sicily they say if you want to kill a dog, you cut off its head -- not its tail.

I will say no more at the risk of having to ban myself.
Word !

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Media blackout? Damn, now I can't read about zac talking about how 4th is still possible and how we need to be more aggressive ect ect
yea...im starting to think italian football is all talk and no play. Juventus is a typical italian club. Im sick of juve players (ESP DIEGO) n manager telling the press they will win the next game after every loss.

and also. PLEASE STOP POSTING THE FUCKING 4-2-3-1 FORMATION IN THIS FORUM! we know that it is the best formation for juventus at the moment. BUT no mater how many times you post it, Zac will never use it in his whole dam life! HE IS AN ITALIAN. Below is a simple equation. please read and understand

Italian football = defensive = uncreative = hates attacking = don't believe in beautiful football = disgrace to football = DON'T BELIEVE IN 4-2-3-1.

So, unless our coach is a foreigner, please stop posting that fucking good but impossible formation.

THANKS

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
De Ceglie will always remind me of the worst Juve I have ever witnessed since I was a Juve fan so if we are ever to make a good team again, I don't want to see him here, neither as a starter nor as a bench warmer and not even as a toilet seat warmer.
I swear I feel the same.
Lots of Juve players passed through our ranks in the post-Calciopoli seasons. Quality wise some were probably even worse than De Ceglie. But for some reason his face pops up first when I think about this disastrous Juventus.
Yeah probably right. I feel the same about Grosso.

This team is just tiring me out, a few months ago I would be screaming at the TV. Now I can't even do that. Everything was just set and the team chocked, blame the management all you want but the boys simply couldn't step up.

Jan 14, 2010
yea...im starting to think italian football is all talk and no play. Juventus is a typical italian club. Im sick of juve players (ESP DIEGO) n manager telling the press they will win the next game after every loss.

and also. PLEASE STOP POSTING THE FUCKING 4-2-3-1 FORMATION IN THIS FORUM! we know that it is the best formation for juventus at the moment. BUT no mater how many times you post it, Zac will never use it in his whole dam life! HE IS AN ITALIAN. Below is a simple equation. please read and understand

Italian football = defensive = uncreative = hates attacking = don't believe in beautiful football = disgrace to football = DON'T BELIEVE IN 4-2-3-1.

So, unless our coach is a foreigner, please stop posting that fucking good but impossible formation.

THANKS
:tup:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
posting in red againt a white backround is not a good idea tpain. if you were next to me tpain you would be feeling the pain from my fist for doing such a silly thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)