[Serie A] Udinese 3-0 Juventus, April 3rd, 2010 (10 Viewers)

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
What about our little Spanish wizard, Iago?

Plenty of options, but they're unrealistic I'm afraid. Andy's line up looks good and more than capable of passing the ball, but since we're playing away I wouldn't expect anything 'daring'.

Ah who am I kidding, we should never ever expect anything daring at all.
Yago is left foot so left wing;)

Too risky to play him in such a delicate period looking at our situation right now.

I'm off for now. Forza Juve.
It's as risky as playing Camo or Candreva. He'd fight like Gio last game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What about our little Spanish wizard, Iago?

Plenty of options, but they're unrealistic I'm afraid. Andy's line up looks good and more than capable of passing the ball, but since we're playing away I wouldn't expect anything 'daring'.

Ah who am I kidding, we should never ever expect anything daring at all.
Indeed. It will probably be like you said, Hassan and DC on the wings. Or maybe Camo.

Jan 14, 2010
I'd like to try something different for a change. We need to keep possession and not sit back. With our DM's we usually do the opposite, which isn't ideal IMO.

We've been using a DM in matches for as long as I can remember, but this season we haven't benefited from using them, both defensively or in possession.
I like it and I would play it but let's be real....don't forget we have an Italian coach which means that won't happen.

Jan 14, 2010
I'm all for giving youngsters a chance but we still have a real shot at getting the 4th spot as long as Giovinco plays. I would play Immobile instead of amauri, I don't no anything about Yago, he sounds very promising.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Indeed. It will probably be like you said, Hassan and DC on the wings. Or maybe Camo.
I'm afraid so. A left flank with Grosso and PDC.... the possibilities are endless, as is the shittyness.

Even though Camo is somewhat of a 'liability', there's always an option to sub him out. He's the kind of player we might aswell take a risk with, because in all fairness, when he turns it on he's one hell of a threat and the options for that right flank are few.

As always.. I can't wait to see what Zach comes up with. Especially what kind of formation, since Diego is out.

Neither are called up so the chances are slim.

Cut in like Giovinco on the left wing?

Things are indeed looking a bit gloomy for this particular match :p. I'll never stop hoping we'll see some youth on the pitch, before we end up buying some cheap, old option to patch the holes in our squad.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Manninger
Zebina-Canna-Legro-Grosso
Camo-Melo-Marchisio-Gio
Trez-DP

It's horrible even thinking about the possibility of Gio not starting tomorrow. Although we've seen stranger things happen with him in the past...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Just like the Atalanta game I'm scared, actually I'm more scared this time around.

No Chiellini, No Buffon :(

Please oh please put Giovinco on. :(

OP
JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #235
    For Arabian fans, the game will be live on Al-Jazeera +1 with Mohammad Barakat on commentary :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)