[Serie A] Udinese 2-1 JUVENTUS [July 23rd, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
I am starting to doubt if Sarri has any idea of helping the players to regain their forms. Costa has been playing like this for so many games and I think someone needs to tell him to move the ball faster instead of waiting for three defenders. Please rest Alex Sandro and please never deploy Matuidi even again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Just watched the highlights - our defending is really laughable...

On their first goal the CB’s are in no mans land, completely dragged out of position and a good 20 yards deeper than our fullbacks allowing far post runners acres of space. Why on earth they aren’t keeping a sensible line there on a deep cross. I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed a professional team defending like that, it’s fucking a mature

The mistakes on their second goal are too many to list. Not sure how 1 useless player manages to go from the halfway line skinning 2 of our defenders and beat an on rushing Tek (not sure why he rushes out like a lunatic) with a weak finish

Maybe Sarri needs to spend a bit of time focusing on defensive positioning because this lot are fucking clueless

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Just watched the highlights - our defending is really laughable...

On their first goal the CB’s are in no mans land, completely dragged out of position and a good 20 yards deeper than our fullbacks allowing far post runners acres of space. Why on earth they aren’t keeping a sensible line there on a deep cross. I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed a professional team defending like that, it’s fucking a mature

The mistakes on their second goal are too many to list. Not sure how 1 useless player manages to go from the halfway line skinning 2 of our defenders and beat an on rushing Tek (not sure why he rushes out like a lunatic) with a weak finish

Maybe Sarri needs to spend a bit of time focusing on defensive positioning because this lot are fucking clueless
De Light also made a wrong decision. Fofana is going nowhere on our left side. He can keep Fofana run wide vertically but decide to cross him while Fofana go to the center

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I see it as a healthy loss. Something to learn from.
I didn't think so. I thought there was nothing good to take from that match. No points. Players got more tired for no reason. Defense continued to stumble with lower confidence. A frustrating lack of creativity save for asking Dybala to dribble past five defenders.

I don't think we learned a thing. I'll give them credit for playing for the win instead of the draw, which helped lead to the L. But I see nothing to learn from that shouldn't already have been learned from Atalanta, Milan, Sassuolo, etc.

De Light also made a wrong decision. Fofana is going nowhere on our left side. He can keep Fofana run wide vertically but decide to cross him while Fofana go to the center
Both De Ligt and Woj made bad decisions. Hat's off to Udinese for wanting it more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)