[Serie A] Udinese 0-4 JUVENTUS (September 19th 2010) (37 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
“I doubt we’ll see Giorgio Chiellini at left-back, as he is so reliable in the centre and it’s not the right time to jumble everything up again. Leonardo Rinaudo played at right-back a few times for Palermo, but he’s no Douglas Maicon, so he won’t put in 10 crosses per game.

“I have faith in Marco Motta, who always has a tough opponent to deal with, as last time he had Antonio Cassano and tomorrow it’s Antonio Di Natale or Alexis Sanchez.”

I just quote some part of DN interviews about the LB and RB position.. DN definitely have 2 alternatives who has experience played as LB before which is Grygera and Chiellini.. He definitely think about playing Chiellini there, that's why he bring another CB from Primavera (Ferrero) and not the primavera LB.. But he knows that it will be risky to play Chiellini out of his best position and very critical area in defense.. I definitely won't play Chiellini there, if needed i would even experimenting with Ferrero or Rinaudo there

I don't know if he also think about playing Motta at LB and playing Rinaudo at RB and so about if Ferrero can play as LB or not

awit

Jan 10, 2010
To be honest there isn't much difference in Ale's game at the moment when he's tired and when he's not :D He doesn't have pace anyway but the skills are still there

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Del Neri loves DP and Melo. Playing a liability like Momo and an out of form Marchisio over Aquilani is stupid. Really aching to see Aqua play.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Udinese (3-4-2-1):

Handanovic;
Coda, Zapata, Domizzi;
Isla, Asamoah, Inler, Pinzie;
Sanchez, Di Natale,
Floro Flores.​

A disposizione: Belardi, Cuadrado, Abdi, Pasquale Benatia, Corradi, Angella

Juventus (4-4-2):

Storari;
Motta, Bonucci, Chiellini, Grygera;
Krasic, F. Melo, Marchisio, Pepe;
Del Piero Quagliarella.​

A disposizione: Manninger, Legrottaglie, Rinaudo,Sissoko, Aquilani, Iaquinta, Amauri.

da tuttosport

:sergio:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A win or nothing

Milan is looking great with their new signings! ;)
same milan drawing catana?
their rightback was pathetic and the left one tracked back to slow. seems we got something in commen.
wish we had boateng instead of sissoko now tho, he was a blast.

a-playing aqua would be stupid, we would concede even more, we need stability and confidence at the defence first.

playing del piero isnt smart, unless there are injury concerns for iaquinta. playing a game to soon and getting a muscle injury, i've seen that for two years now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)