[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
What did you expect from Matri? to dribble, to create chances? He is not that type of player
And he isn't a very good finisher. He isn't good enough to be a starter in Juventus, period. We need Tevez if we want the scudetto otherwise there will be too many draws for this Juve to be competitive with Milan.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Conte: "We could've been a little better. UDI very good, technical side. It'd be ridiculous to speak of transfer market now."

"I think I'm satisfied with the team. Udinese hadn't lost before tonight. It's difficult to blend in different players."

"I'm pleased with the desire and work of the team."

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
LOL at that rat Zacheryah leaving neg reps without a name. Too bad he cant do it and it remains neutral :)
Yeah, that's just lame.

Anyway, cheer up guys!

We're in the top 3 by a 5 point margin and we share the no. 1 spot with Milan, despite having less quality in our team.

If anyone had offered me this at the start of the season I would've bitten their hand off !

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
To be honest I completely disagree with that.
Roma were not prone for a raping, Roma were raging and we were on the end of a serious backlash that night, it doesn't matter that they were missing some players because the team was full of rage, the same when we used to play Inter when we came back to A, like rabid dogs.
How do you know how they felt? They played well because we let them. Some fairly poor performances are starting to creep into our game. Conte better cut the crap with this 3-5-2.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Yeah, that's just lame.

Anyway, cheer up guys!

We're in the top 3 by a 5 point margin and we share the no. 1 spot with Milan, despite having less quality in our team.

If anyone had offered me this at the start of the season I would've bitten their hand off !
I support this message.

Althought I really wish Lich buried that ADP pass late in the game I'll take this.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
As soon as we start doing good people forget where we're coming from and immediately everyone's clock goes back to 2005. As if now the standards that we're to be held to are from that time :sergio:

Imo the points we lost the last few months were against Catania, Bologna, Genoa, Chievo and Roma.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
That was Conte's goal, and the right one.
Yes the jokes got annoying esp when they were in full force in the Juventuz forum. Really broke my heart. Growing up in Toronto and being a Leaf fan I know how these jokes go and its not fun and very hard to erase.

Forza Conte

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
sucks that we didn't get 3 points but we played an extremely good match.

satisfied with the point, it means a lot more in the long run.
:tup:

Exatcly what i think,IMO we played well and could have won it,we nee to improve our finishing asap.
Btw all those draws and points droped,imo these are the matches considered to be really droped points:
Bologna,Catania,Chievo,Genoa - yes.

But on other hand these not:
Napoli,Roma,Udinese - no.

8 points droped,BUT we could have lost to Napoli & Roma as the circumstances were in those games,2 points earned,we also have won against Milan,Inter,Viola,Lazio.

So overall we should be happy after last years performances,but we must continue to push and improve.
Still the only unbeaten team in Europe.

Forza Juve!!!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Pepe did what he could. Matri on the other hand was a major disapointment, we need a class striker soon.
I think you're getting it the wrong way around. Matri is a CF its Pepe and other attacker who are responsible for Matri being isolated. His touch was poor but he isn't there for his touch or dribbling he's there for his finishing so who ever is playing forward with Matri better work for him. Pepe sucked poor choice to start him in that position when we had two natural SS' on the bench.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Oh, and who thinks we would have had a better result if we played this one in Sept like we were supposed to?
Difficult to say. Udinese drew away at Milan in a match they should've won early in the season. Isla hit the post and they had one of the clearest penalty appeals I've seen erroneously turned down. Udinese were good from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)