[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
To be honest I completely disagree with that.
Roma were not prone for a raping, Roma were raging and we were on the end of a serious backlash that night, it doesn't matter that they were missing some players because the team was full of rage, the same when we used to play Inter when we came back to A, like rabid dogs.
Roma enraged? Oh brother...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
To be honest I completely disagree with that.
Roma were not prone for a raping, Roma were raging and we were on the end of a serious backlash that night, it doesn't matter that they were missing some players because the team was full of rage, the same when we used to play Inter when we came back to A, like rabid dogs.
Absolutely. Roma was the best opposition we faced so far this season. They impressed me more than any other team. Utter bloodthirsty, they were.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Conte prepared the team well for this match. He was a bit on the cautious side but if we had a better strike than Matri we would have won this.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
says the coach of Juventus, Antonio Conte, after the draw against Udinese.

"Today we faced the two best defenses in the league. The team has proven to be the team, from all points of view. Not everyone is going to Udine and make the match. Udinese's not forget that last year there has before.''

''Peppe? He had a great game. I am also satisfied the test of Matri, whose movements studied have come to perfection.''

''I'm happy, go ahead and try to make the best possible vacation. We have studied well Udinese and they did the same with us in football now you must be well organized and prepared all the situations. You can not give half a chance to the opponent and this is our secret, because we prepare things the right way.''

''We have never stopped to search for the victory. Today we have proven to be a team with them capital.''

''Borriello? It 'a nice guy, we have already Matri and ruin the square (smiles, ed.) If I asked for a striker? Talking market would be disrespectful in respect of the boys and what they have done. "

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
You're a hard task master. It's very difficult to get to this stage unbeaten in Italy, there are banana skins everywhere. WWLWWL is obviously better than WDDWDD, for example, but losses killed our confidence in the last two seasons and us being unbeaten is a strong angle for us and creates doubt in the opposition. We just have to be better with our attacking game, and recently the personnel choices have been more pragmatic than earlier. Still, they were away games to Napoli, Roma and Udinese.
Completely agree with that.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Roma enraged? Oh brother...
Did you not watch the game? For the first half we were being beaten to every ball with Marchisio and Pirlo being seriously owned and Osvaldo running round like a bull in a china shop taking the ball from any of our players, its the only half were we truly were second best.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You're a hard task master. It's very difficult to get to this stage unbeaten in Italy, there are banana skins everywhere. WWLWWL is obviously better than WDDWDD, for example, but losses killed our confidence in the last two seasons and us being unbeaten is a strong angle for us and creates doubt in the opposition. We just have to be better with our attacking game, and recently the personnel choices have been more pragmatic than earlier. Still, they were away games to Napoli, Roma and Udinese.
great post :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)