[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Exactly. We gave this team WAY too much respect.

I'm fucking tired of not playing our game and trying to accomodate another team because we think they are good.

Play our own dawn game.
Two days ago you told me that Udinese was a very good team and that you fear them more than you fear Lazio with regards to a top 3 finish, now you're saying we gave them too much respect and that we "think they are good". Make up your mind! The fact is that Udinese is a very good team. They might not have superstars in their team, but they have some important players and they play like a strong unit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Player marks:

Buffon: 7/10 - Was dominant, made a crucial stop in the first half after Chiellini's blunder. Super Gigi :touched:
Licht : 5/10 - Played out of position, "meh" is the best way to describe him. A rock defensively, but in no way did he meet the expectations offensively.
Barzagli: 7/10 - Solid as ever, surprisingly comfortable on the ball going forward
Bonucci: 7/10 - Solid as never, very smart decisions. I was impressed
Chiellini: 7.5/10 - Did great. Great perception, placement, tackling with ferocity and overall a great presence in the defense
Marchisio: 4.5/10 - Had a solid first half, but sadly went into Casper mode in the second. Not pleased with his performance at all, especially not with him not being able to hit the target from all the sweet positions he had
Pirlo: 4/10 - Like Marchisio, had a solid first half. Hardly did anything right in the second - I think he could do with some time on the bench
Vidal: 8/10 - Absolute monster in the middle, made life much easier for our defense.
Estigarribia: FLUNKED - Absolute shite all game
Pepe: FLUNKED
Matri: FLUNKED
Quags: Hard to give him a grade because of his limited time on the pitch, definitely brought something positive to our attacks
Del Piero: Same as Quags

Antonio Conte: Flunked & sent back to kindergarden. Horrible coaching for this match.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alright guys...so we play Inter, Milan, Napoli, Lazio and Udinese again. Let's play those games looking for a tie because they are "in form teams".

:howler:

Lets see how far that gets us.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't think that we'll last till the end with our style, which is tough pressing and outrunning the opponent. It gave us result so far but as time goes on we won't be able to play the same game and then we'll need quality up front to win the games, the way Milan does. Milan waste twice less energy during the matches and despite playing on two fronts, I believe that they'll have more power in their legs come March-April. We better start praying that Mirko won't get another injury and we'll buy in January one more quality attacker/attacking winger, as well as a good CM. We'll need those players a lot if we want to win the scudetto and secure top 2.
True. It's crazy how easy Ibra makes it for them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Two days ago you told me that Udinese was a very good team and that you fear them more than you fear Lazio with regards to a top 3 finish, now you're saying we gave them too much respect and that we "think they are good". Make up your mind! The fact is that Udinese is a very good team. They might not have superstars in their team, but they have some important players and they play like a strong unit.
Of course I feared them, but that doesn't mean we need to give them as much respect as we did. After the first half we were loaded in possession, we started the same players in the second half then bring on DC in the 89th? Come on dude, Ranieri & DN did that shit.

I fear them yes, what the fuck does that have to do with trying to win? I never once said to try and get the tie, I always said it was a must win so stop trying to twist shit.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
would rather lose some games and win others than keep drawing
A bold statement to make indeed, who knows what the effect of us loosing a match would have on us.
It's been apparent that we've not looked as sharp in the last 3 or so games. We seriously need to take stock over Christmas and come back as refreshing as we did in the early part of the season, and this might mean dipping into the market for a quality bargain, and I'm not talking about Borriello. Critically with our half season judgement period coming upon us and a traditionally plucky Milan now with Berlusconi influence.

Take a deep breath boys and girls because here we go...

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Exactly. We gave this team WAY too much respect.

I'm fucking tired of not playing our game and trying to accomodate another team because we think they are good.

Play our own dawn game.
Exactly they should adjust formation based on our play. Really Disappointing. IF you wanna play 3-5-2 then choose the best players. Defenders play defense, midfielders in midfield and strikers in attack. This would be ideal 3-5-2 and would have won us the game.

--------Licht, Barza, Chiellini-----
Pepe, Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo, Esti
-------Quag----Matri-----------

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
dont bother, they are used at watching la liga, or are following a league for to short while

italian serie a, allways known for the impossibility to win more then 3 consecutive games.

but really, beeing mad for taking a point from the joint leaders and in form team udinese...

just ridiculous
You deserve a proper beating, you know that? You pretentious piece of shit.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
it´s really unbelievable how some people are reacting now... i agree that the game was painful to watch but wtf can you expect from a game where the best 2 defences in italy face each other?

and where is all this: "omg we might not win the scudetto by playing so crappy" coming from? before the season everybody was praying that we maybe manage to creep into the cl so until now we definately exceeded our expectations.. still unbeaten and already having played inter, napoli, udinese, lazio and roma away from home. we were the first team which was able to avoid conceding a goal away to udinese and pick up more points than all the other 7 teams before us combined in the process!
so don´t be so biased people... if you think our players are weak then stop calling for the fucking scudetto.

i don´t know which players i liked today besides vidal but i certainly didn´t like matri ^^

May 4, 2004
Before the game, 1 point would have made my day! But seeing how bad Udinese where playing, and us having so many chances but fucking up right before we should score, I'm not happy with 1 point now!

Conte should know that playing Matri alone in top without Vucinic or someone els is not a solution. We should do everything we can to get a forward like Tevez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)