[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What are you guys on? It wasn't a good match. Tactically it was very good but we did most of the simple things wrong. You play like this tactically in order to use something that will be given to you by another team that played well tactically. But we were technically way too limited to use the little that Udinese gave to us.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
yeah, lets attack the last 10 minutes with di natale up front

this is italy, not spain, people actually think about the risk and consequence of counter attacks
Not the last 10, we could have started with quaq for Pepe and attack from the start, you dont need pepe when you play 3-5-2 and pepe is one of the front 2

awit

Jan 10, 2010
So is Serie A tables determined by goal differentials or head-to-head?
At the end of the season they are determined by head-to-head but at this point since teams have only played each others once it's goal difference. So Milan are at top but it doesn't mean much.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
We have 3 relatively easy matches next, before we have to face Udine again on in a month's time (January 28th).
We should get all the 9 points from them, and face them again when we're still on top of the table.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fuck off you know it all idiot.

It is another two points dropped when you consider the amount of draws we've had this season. Milan have lost 2 games but are still on equal points. We have not lost our cutting edge away from home. It was clear Conte was playing for the draw in the 2nd half, I don't know what game you were watching.
So apparently the people that are unhappy with draws are morons, retards & whinny bitches because we are looking ahead down the line to march-april and wondering just how these 14 points lost will hurt us.

Narrow minded Mcboogerballs in here.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Exactly.

All I am hearing is "all these draws". Which draws? Draws against Roma and Udinese? You can't fucking be disappointed with 1 pt each AWAY against Roma and Udinese. Bunch of bitches in here.
dont bother, they are used at watching la liga, or are following a league for to short while

italian serie a, allways known for the impossibility to win more then 3 consecutive games.

but really, beeing mad for taking a point from the joint leaders and in form team udinese...

just ridiculous

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Thanks for calling us morons because we are unhappy with 14 pts dropped in 7 draws. :tup:

We could be in cruise control right now but we aren't.

Us morons aren't thinking about winter break being in first, rather we are thinking about how all these dropped points are going to come back and bite us in the ass.
Some people, including me, have been trying to tell some of you all season that we're not made to win the scudetto just yet.

That we're even in contention for it at this stage of the season should really make us build Conte statues in our back yards, because what he has achieved in 4-5 months is simply amazing.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
would rather lose some games and win others than keep drawing
A bold statement to make indeed, who knows what the effect of us loosing a match would have on us. It's been apparent that we've not looked as sharp in the last 3 or so games. We seriously need to take stock over Christmas and come back as refreshing as we did in the early part of the season, and this might mean dipping into the market for a quality bargain, and I'm not talking about Borriello. With our half season judgement period coming upon us and a traditionally plucky Milan now with Berlusconi influence.

Take a deep breath boys and girls because here we go.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
More than one reason we didnt get the win today. Poor individual performances, from Matri, Pepe, Vidal and Estegarribia. Poor offence, no bite, no punch and no technique. Asking our defensive line of three to play ball, whilst they cant. More than anything we were afraid to win this game.

We've grown a lot the past half year, but the spark we lack upfront on showcase today.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I dont think Matri is to be blamed here,he worked his ass off,I mean he had Pepe,Vidal and Marchi were way back and did not support him, and Esti and Licht were pretty much defending wing backs,so basically Pepe was all he had,and that sucks. Conte again is very late when it came to subs,2 strikers made their defense more open,and had more room for the mid. I thought that the best chance came for Licht,had he controlled it better,or had that been Marchi there, I reckon we would have scored,Del Piero was again very classy,not a foot wrong tonight.

so negatives are:
Pepe
Pepe
and Conte with the 352

Positives:
We didnt lose

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Depends who they are against. Yeah we can accept an away draw against Udinese, but when you add them up with our other draws it isn't pretty reading.
Of course we fucked up against Bologna and the like but we are not a scudetto winning team all of a sudden, remember where we have come from. if someone offered me 3rd right now I would take it. Right now we sit first, we will have a kinder fixture next year as well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So apparently the people that are unhappy with draws are morons, retards & whinny bitches because we are looking ahead down the line to march-april and wondering just how these 14 points lost will hurt us.

points taken from direct opponents away are golden

everyone that has a sense of tactics and follows leagues should know this

cba trying to explain it more to the idiots who disagree, bai

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Yeah lol at him calling me a whiny bitch. Some people have no fuking idea at all. Watch these same people moan and whine if shit hits the fan in our usual terrible months of January and February.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
First half ok, second half shit from a technical perspective. Tactically both teams set up to not concede and hoped to nick one.

I'll take the draw. We have to be happy with the season at the halfway stage. We are joint top and unbeaten, but more importantly we get out of difficult spots with something.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
All this scudetto talk shouldn't exist. You can't know right now if we are made to win it or not... What about if the next 3 games we have a 5pt difference with the second place?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Happy with the draw.

Its also reassuring to know that Inter, Napoli, Roma, Lazio and Udinese all have to come to Turin in the new year.

A few shrewd signings in the January transfer window and with our home support behind us then we can dream of playing CL football next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)