[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Yeah, Udinese was so piss poor I can't believe they're behind us. Conte (and most of the people here) was overestimating them though going for the safe bet is never bad.

Matri was poor and having Pepe as his co-partner isn't helping.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
another fool.

first top team to take anything at udinese, only easy fixtures left in the first 19 games of the season

we were allways going for a draw, and we succeeded

how can you call drawing the joint leaders at their home "two points dropped" is beyond me
Fuck off you know it all idiot.

It is another two points dropped when you consider the amount of draws we've had this season. Milan have lost 2 games but are still on equal points. We have lost our cutting edge away from home. It was clear Conte was playing for the draw in the 2nd half, I don't know what game you were watching.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
conte should know by now that you HAVE to play 2 strikers if you want to actually you know..win.
I disagree.

4-3-3 is the best formation for us, and it does have a single striker because Vucinic ain't one.

That said, we hugely miss Mirko out there. We miss his technique and spark he gives.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup:

Fucking morons in here. Have these guys forgotten we finished 7th TWICE?
Thanks for calling us morons because we are unhappy with 14 pts dropped in 7 draws. :tup:

We could be in cruise control right now but we aren't.

Us morons aren't thinking about winter break being in first, rather we are thinking about how all these dropped points are going to come back and bite us in the ass.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Could've nicked it in the end, but I'm content with getting a point. It keeps Udinese at a distance and it ensures that we're in the top 3 by a margin of 5 points, which is what I'm mostly concerned about. As far as the title, I was never one to believe in our credentials, but to see us top of the league with Milan at the winter break makes me really happy. Before the season started, if anyone had told me that this was gonna be the case, I would've called the looney bin on that person.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Positives:

Bonucci was actually intelligent today
Defense held up well, beautiful timing on the offside traps
Vidal just keeps performing

Negatives:

Conte approached this game with a provincial attitude, very similar to Del Neri. Simply using Esti as a condom for Basta the entire game is way too weak, we need to play our own game
Licht is a left back, and I think he proved that today. He shouldnt be a winger.
Idiotic choice of formation - goes back to the provincial mentality we showed today
Matri pretty much confirmed that we need a new ST, he has the ball control of a spastic child
Pepe should stay on the RW, preferably GTFO
Pirlo had a HORRIBLE second half, I can't believe how bad he was there.
We obviously came for 1 point, which isn't Juve-worthy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fuck off you know it all idiot.

It is another two points dropped when you consider the amount of draws we've had this season. Milan have lost 2 games but are still on equal points. We have not lost our cutting edge away from home. It was clear Conte was playing for the draw in the 2nd half, I don't know what game you were watching.
he was, and i predicted it if you dig up earlyer posts

we are the first top team to take points at udinese, so its ok, and people like you shoudl stop beeing a whiny bitch

especially since we got nearly every hard opponent at home in 2012

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
This "unbeaten streak" is putting a haze over all our flaws.

We're not content with mediocre outings and playing for draws. At no point in that 2nd half did we take the game to Poodinese and try and win it.

Conte needs to re-think his strategies and the team's overall mentality going into 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)