[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We were missing players the other 1 or 2 times we used due to injuries and suspensions. Now our midfield has the super 3 starting and Quag is a pretty good replacement for Vucinic.
Yeah we do have our midfield back but 4-3-3 has been working best all season. I don't see the need to change the entire formation because 1 player is out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah we do have our midfield back but 4-3-3 has been working best all season. I don't see the need to change the entire formation because 1 player is out.
It doesn't really change much anyway, Licht will play pretty much the same and only Pepe playing on the left will be the biggest difference. Matri-Quag will be quite similar to how they would play in a 4-3-3 with Matri in the centre and Quag on the left.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #712
    Good thing I read this post...supposed to go to cinema this time, assuming to get back to in time to see the game at the usual 20.45.
    I made plans for cinema at 18.00 then a friend cancelled and another came with a cinema suggestion at 21.15 and I told him no because there is a match. Last night I saw on tvmatchen that it was aired at 18.00 so I called him and I am back in. I watch Juve then go have dinner out and then Sherlock Holmes, it's a great start for a Christmas vacation me thinks.

Mar 24, 2006
    Udinese (3-5-1-1):

Handanovic

Domizzi, Danilo, Ferronetti

Bastard, Isla, Pinzi, Asamoah, Armero

Abdi

Di Natale​

In panchina: Padelli, Ekstrand, Pasquale, Doubai,Floro Flores, Fabbrini, Torje.

Juventus (3-5-2)

Buffon

Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini

Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Pepe

Matri Quagliarella​

In panchina: Storari, De Ceglie, Pazienza, Elia, Estigarribia, Del Piero,Giaccherini

da tuttosport

Matri with Quaq infront ? they will score 3 mark my words

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
    This game at this time is very important for us:
    Wining: would send a good message to all teams in Serie A that we are ready for Scudetto challenge.
    Draw: We will be in second place with same points as Milan but they will be on top, psychologically is not good for us.
    Losing: We will be third and our confidence may fall and our targets from winning Scudetto will go to just qualifying for champions League, then we won't reach even that target.

So Forza JUVE all in.
    We going to win there, nothing else is acceptable. 1-2 for us. Matri and Vidal to score for us

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I made plans for cinema at 18.00 then a friend cancelled and another came with a cinema suggestion at 21.15 and I told him no because there is a match. Last night I saw on tvmatchen that it was aired at 18.00 so I called him and I am back in. I watch Juve then go have dinner out and then Sherlock Holmes, it's a great start for a Christmas vacation me thinks.
    Gonna see Ides of march, but postponed it to tommorrow, no point hurrying myself, pretty sure I would just gone off and missed the game hehe, usually check tvmatchen but this time assumed normal time of 20.45. Have a nice christmas vacation, I work a week straight through christmas heh, dont celebrate it, but I'm afraid it might be the first year in 17 that I will miss the Kalle Anka christmas special on tv :D

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #720
    Gonna see Ides of march, but postponed it to tommorrow, no point hurrying myself, pretty sure I would just gone off and missed the game hehe, usually check tvmatchen but this time assumed normal time of 20.45. Have a nice christmas vacation, I work a week straight through christmas heh, dont celebrate it, but I'm afraid it might be the first year in 17 that I will miss the Kalle Anka christmas special on tv :D
    Ides of March is great, you will love it.

I am anticipating this Christmas a lot as my kid will be much more aware of what is happening around him this time around, last year he was not even two months old. At the same time, we are really worried as to what might happen to the Christmas tree.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)