[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Stevie and Melo, I was up until 3:00AM in the morning watching that shit, and when that rat faced cunt equalised I swore my head off and punched the wall repeatedly...I just knew deep in my heart that it was going to fuck is in the long run. Oh and I also remember Cavani scoring a last second winner against Lecce (I think?) at the same time to jump above us in the standings.

Man these past 5 years have scarred us all badly havent they? lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Tiago, Andrade, Secco, Ranieri, Blanc, Cobolli Gigli, Amauri, Melo/Diego, Delneri, Two seventh place finishes, Copping last minute equalisers, Getting raped by Napoli and Palermo time and time again...this is just some of the fucking garbage we've had to put up with in those years.

FINALLY, I think the tide is starting to turn.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Vucinic is definitely out.

Conte apparently is yet to decide who's gonna replace Vucinic. The three options are Esti, Giac and Quag. Matri is back in the starting XI.
Licht, Barza, Bonucci, Chiellini in defense, Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio in midfield, Pepe and Matri in attack will surely start the match. (Gazzetta)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Vucinic is definitely out.

Conte apparently is yet to decide who's gonna replace Vucinic. The three options are Esti, Giac and Quag. Matri is back in the starting XI.
Licht, Barza, Bonucci, Chiellini in defense, Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio in midfield, Pepe and Matri in attack will surely start the match. (Gazzetta)
If Juve start with Estigarribia, this game will possibly have the most athletic starting XI's I've ever seen in a Serie A match.

May 22, 2007
1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
5 Pazienza
7 Pepe
8 Marchisio
10 Del Piero
11 De Ceglie
13 Manninger
15 Barzagli
17 Elia
18 Quagliarella
19 Bonucci
20 Toni
21 Pirlo
22 Vidal
24 Giaccherini
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Krasic
28 Estigarribia
30 Storari
32 Matri
34 Marrone

:tuttosport:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think Matri cops a fair bit on here after one or two average performances. He's not that slow off the ball, his skill and shooting aren't bad he just get isolated in this 4-3-3 against not attacking sides. Its hard for any CF to find space in a trident against minnows as we saw at times with Quag against Novara. Matri and Quag are our only forwards with a killer instinct around goal they both must start if we want to put away our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)