[Serie A] Udinese 0-0 JUVENTUS (21-Dec- 2011) (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm not looking forward to Chiellini covering Di Natale. He's just not the man for stopping these kind of strikers :scared:

We'll need a team defense on him and lots of successful offside traps.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm not looking forward to Chiellini covering Di Natale. He's just not the man for stopping these kind of strikers :scared:

We'll need a team defense on him and lots of successful offside traps.
Barzagli's positioning has been perfect for the most part so I think he will cover him pretty well.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Barzagli's positioning has been perfect for the most part so I think he will cover him pretty well.
We'll need whoever has the best anticipation to take the main responsibility for Di Natale, but it will still have to be a team defense on him.
The man scored 60 goals in less than two and a half season. By far the best striker in serie A lately and together with Zlatan, the striker defenders find the hardest to stop. But while Zlatan can be stopped with aggressiveness, you can't stop Udinese's Di Natale that way. He can be stopped with brains rather than with muscles.
Shame we have so little time for Conte to prepare the defense. I'm sure that he'd have thought of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)