Serie A TV rights 2007/2008 (3 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I realy don't know where these servers come from .

the important things for me that it's work for me fine , i don't care how it's work .
Neither do I, the reason for the question is that I want to know how dependable these servers are, I really don't want to see the message "server down" 30 seconds before Ale scores the money shot against Inter come November!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
So these vendors should have servers they operate? Or are they international servers? Cuz if they were local, then I would be kind of skeptical, experience has taught me that anything local is not dependable :D
They are local servers, but there shouldn't be any problem not to use it worldwide we must ask about it thou, corvette do us favor man (ya sahbna 3asal).

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
@ Carlo D, I don't understand why you always post valid statements and then delete them minutes after that. I have noticed this a lot!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
They are local servers, but there shouldn't be any problem not to use it worldwide we must ask about it thou, corvette do us favor man (ya sahbna 3asal).
I tried to look some stuff about the box on Arabic forums, just to get a full understanding and where I can get it. But these forums require registration :wallbang:...I will do it when I find the time.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
if it is possible for us here (once Rami or Corvette asks about it), then it is even possible in Afghanistan.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm happy the Serie A coverage here.

FOX Sports International (FSI), TeleLatino Network (TLN), and RAI International have acquired video rights in the US and Canada to the Italian Serie A for the 2007-2008 through 2009-2010 seasons via agreements with the partnership of sports marketing agencies Media Partners/Ricardo Silva and SPORTFIVE.

FSI holds the US video rights to the Serie A in English and Spanish. In the US, FOX Soccer Channel (FSC) will air live Serie A matches in English on Saturdays usually at 2:30pm Eastern Time and Sundays usually at 9am Eastern Time and 2:30pm Eastern Time. FOX Sports en Espanol will have Serie A match telecasts in Spanish.

TLN holds the Canadian video rights to the Serie A in English and French. In Canada, TLN will air live Serie A matches in English on Saturdays usually at 2:30pm Eastern Time and Sundays usually at 9am Eastern Time and 2:30pm Eastern Time.

RAI International will air the Serie A in Italian throughout the Americas (including the US and Canada), with live matches on Saturdays usually at 12noon and 2:30pm Eastern Time, and Sundays usually at 9am and 2:30pm Eastern Time.

GolTV will have no access to the Serie A in the US during the new TV contract cycle.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

FOX Sports International (FSI), TeleLatino Network (TLN), and RAI International have acquired video rights in the US and Canada to the Italian Serie A for the 2007-2008 through 2009-2010 seasons via agreements with the partnership of sports marketing agencies Media Partners/Ricardo Silva and SPORTFIVE.

FSI holds the US video rights to the Serie A in English and Spanish. In the US, FOX Soccer Channel (FSC) will air live Serie A matches in English on Saturdays usually at 2:30pm Eastern Time and Sundays usually at 9am Eastern Time and 2:30pm Eastern Time. FOX Sports en Espanol will have Serie A match telecasts in Spanish.

TLN holds the Canadian video rights to the Serie A in English and French. In Canada, TLN will air live Serie A matches in English on Saturdays usually at 2:30pm Eastern Time and Sundays usually at 9am Eastern Time and 2:30pm Eastern Time.

RAI International will air the Serie A in Italian throughout the Americas (including the US and Canada), with live matches on Saturdays usually at 12noon and 2:30pm Eastern Time, and Sundays usually at 9am and 2:30pm Eastern Time.

GolTV will have no access to the Serie A in the US during the new TV contract cycle.
can you prove to me that one of the above channels will show ALL of Juve's matches ??

and if so, will they if Juve starts losing multiple games ??:cry:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

So, GolTV is pretty pointless? :p

Oct 3, 2004
Ok for those in the Gulf and the Middle East, can we just recap the situation please?

This is what I've understood so far-

Al Jazeera to show Serie A, minus Juve. (altho, reading the comments here, it seems like it's going to be divided?)

ART has the exclusive rights to show Juve matches only, according to their call center reps.

I'm in a dilemma here. Al Jazeera costs $30 per year to subscribe.

While ART is $200 per year!

Showtime, which is inclusive of Al Jazeera - is $550 per year (minimum) and you get Serie A (possibly minus Juve), La Liga and EPL.

What's the bottom line? What if I go for showtime, but end up not seeing Juve? :(

Appreciate your help :)

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
@ Carlo D, I don't understand why you always post valid statements and then delete them minutes after that. I have noticed this a lot!
I usually rewrite some of them better...& the others could be seen as too controversial to be worth the effort in arguments...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Guys, I've been trying to find out information on this thing but I'm kinda lost.

So does this thing come with a dish? That's my biggest concern, because I'm not allowed to hook up a dish outside my apartment. Also, is there a monthly fee? Considering I'll have to get the North American 'version' of it, what channels will I get? (obviously I'm most interested in the football channels).

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #139
    Ok for those in the Gulf and the Middle East, can we just recap the situation please?

This is what I've understood so far-

Al Jazeera to show Serie A, minus Juve. (altho, reading the comments here, it seems like it's going to be divided?)

ART has the exclusive rights to show Juve matches only, according to their call center reps.

I'm in a dilemma here. Al Jazeera costs $30 per year to subscribe.

While ART is $200 per year!

Showtime, which is inclusive of Al Jazeera - is $550 per year (minimum) and you get Serie A (possibly minus Juve), La Liga and EPL.

What's the bottom line? What if I go for showtime, but end up not seeing Juve? :(

Appreciate your help :)
    Well, I can tell you that French League & the English premiership would be watched for free in the Middle East. I know nothing about the Serie A yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)