Serie A Transfer of the year (4 Viewers)

Serie A Transfer of the year was?

• Antonio Cassano (Milan - 2.5m)

• Edinson Cavani (Napoli - loan+rights to buy for 17m)

• Hernanes (Lazio- 13.5m)

• Mark Van Bommel (Milan- free transfer)

• Miloš Krasić (Juventus- 15m)

• Robinho (Milan- 18m)

• Zlatan Ibrahimović (Milan - loan+rights to buy for 24m)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's a while since I saw such a good allround footballer appear.

He may have spent most of the season as trequartista, but the ability he shows suggests he could play several other roles.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Hernanes was what they call in Brazil a "volante" in his SP days. His position was LM - like Seedorf under Ancelotti - and even CM - Pirlo under Carlo. From what I remember watching him play, he was rarely, if ever, used as a pure trequartista at SP ... only at Lazio did they start using him in a more advanced position.
Very good player indeed, although a bit "heavy" in his movement off the ball.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hernanes was what they call in Brazil a "volante" in his SP days. His position was LM - like Seedorf under Ancelotti - and even CM - Pirlo under Carlo. From what I remember watching him play, he was rarely, if ever, used as a pure trequartista at SP ... only at Lazio did they start using him in a more advanced position.
Very good player indeed, although a bit "heavy" in his movement off the ball.
I knew he'd played deeper in Brazil, though I never watched him.

He has the potential to become a player a bit like Stankovic, who can play pretty much anywhere in midfield.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I knew he'd played deeper in Brazil, though I never watched him.

He has the potential to become a player a bit like Stankovic, who can play pretty much anywhere in midfield.
He already can play anywhere in midfield - he has even played as RM for Brazil NT and SP (gattuso under Carlo position), it's just that Lazio seem to exclusively use him as an attacking mid.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The great Zlatan Ibrahimovic! When will the day he loses a league title (for the first time in 7-8? years) comes?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He'd still make a January move to Chievo if he sees any signs of a scudetto there. Delneri will probably end up in Serie B, next season with Sampdoria.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)