[Serie A] Torino 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 26th, 2015) (5 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Peoples, again: Roma and Lazio won't make 16 points out of 21 for the remaining matches (we have the tiebreak).

We don't have to really worry.

Don't play a single starter against Torino, these guys are exhausted.

Play our best 11 vs Fiorentina at home, this should be the last game with full strength. Save everyone against Sampdoria, and guys should be rested enough for the semis.

Storari

Padoin Ogbonna Romagna De Ceglie

Marrone Sturaro Pepe (as a CM)

Coman

Matri Llorente

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Agree,rest everyone who needs the rest.
Marchisio suspended(yes!),Vidal or/and Pirlo should rest,Tevez and/or Morata as well,both Licht and Evra as well.
Sturaro,Pado,Ogbonna,DC,Pepe,Matri,Coman -> should all start.

Forza Juve!!

- - - Updated - - -

We wont see a second squad for this game, the rest will come the following game.
Maybe,but it would be smarter to rest now and vs Samp(complete second team),and play first team mid-week vs Viola,and have a full week of rest before the CL semis.

Apr 9, 2015
Pfff ... I thought that this match was un sunday evening. I have to work on Sunday untill 18.00. This is the first match this year that I will skip and it is the beautiful Derby della Mole :cry:

Can anyone please record this match for me?

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I agree we should rest as many key players as possible, maybe having them as subs in the last 20 minutes to win the game if it's still open.
Also, wasn't Serie A a crap league that we won hands down because is real bad?
How comes 3 Serie A teams are in the last 8 of European cups?
And 3 Italian managers?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I agree we should rest as many key players as possible, maybe having them as subs in the last 20 minutes to win the game if it's still open.
Also, wasn't Serie A a crap league that we won hands down because is real bad?
How comes 3 Serie A teams are in the last 8 of European cups?
And 3 Italian managers?
Yeah there's no talent in Serie A;

Pjanic at AM:ID:

Jul 20, 2012
Agree,rest everyone who needs the rest.
Marchisio suspended(yes!),Vidal or/and Pirlo should rest,Tevez and/or Morata as well,both Licht and Evra as well.
Sturaro,Pado,Ogbonna,DC,Pepe,Matri,Coman -> should all start.

Forza Juve!!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe,but it would be smarter to rest now and vs Samp(complete second team),and play first team mid-week vs Viola,and have a full week of rest before the CL semis.
Oh i didnt know we had a midweek game

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Start all the ones who are rested. The sick trio should get the bench for sure. Pirlo too. Luckily Marchisio is booked so no game for him.

Sturaro, Pereyra and Padoin are sure to and must start. Llorente is a shoe in to start with Matri or Coman.

Pepe is available too so we have enought midfielders to field. The defense is more tricky with Evra sidelined. So maybe we will have to se De Ceglie?.

Lol, thats a LOT of benchwarmers. But seriously, who cares? At this point we shuld worry to keep our star players rested and not sick. Thats all that matters.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
tuttojuve:

buffon
ogbonna - bonucci - chiellini
lichtsteiner - vidal - pirlo - pereyra - padoin
morata - matri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)