[Serie A] Torino 0-2 JUVENTUS (April 28, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Back to back titles is nothing short of a marvellous achievement by Conte and the lads. So proud of them. Wish I could be in Turin for the celebrations, and what sucks is that I have the money for it but my schedule won't allow it :sad:

Anyway, hope we destroy these scumbags.

Not only are they big rivals for obvious reasons, but they also have supporter twinnings with Fiorentina, Genoa, Liverpool and B. Dortmund.

You can just tell that they choose their twinnings based on their hate for us :lol:

:touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Back to back titles is nothing short of a marvellous achievement by Conte and the lads. So proud of them. Wish I could be in Turin for the celebrations, and what sucks is that I have the money for it but my schedule won't allow it :sad:

Anyway, hope we destroy these scumbags.

Not only are they big rivals for obvious reasons, but they also have supporter twinnings with Fiorentina, Genoa, Liverpool and B. Dortmund.

You can just tell that they choose their twinnings based on their hate for us :lol:

:touched:
:lol: what a bunch of cunts. But still pretty funny

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:agree:

It was just a sensational feeling, winning a Scudetto after all of the heartbreak of Serie B, the failed Secco transfers, the humiliating 7th place finishes etc. And to do it by going undefeated was just magical. Our greatest Scudetto - IMO even better than 5 Maggio.
Definitely. The last scudetto was just full of emotions, sealed within ourselves after those years full of suffering like never before.
Im pretty sure that the last scudetto can top it against the most memorable Juve scudettos ever. Just tooo many things... and Alex unreal last game and his trophy lifting,,,,,, were just the thing of legends. Just too magical.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #154
    I am fakefanning the second half only but still fakefanning is fakefanning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)