[Serie A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 29, 2013) (55 Viewers)

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Great. Good night sleep, getting up and starting the day with a nice cup of coffee out of my Juve mug and a game at 12:30. Fino alla fine, Forza Juventus!

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
It's 14:00 in my local time! And I'm in my way to University now. Why this time really? :| I wish a solid win and of course a clean sheet with Buffon brilliance.

FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #272
    Great. Good night sleep, getting up and starting the day with a nice cup of coffee out of my Juve mug and a game at 12:30. Fino alla fine, Forza Juventus!
    I had a tough night, my two boys woke me up unwillingly, I made them pancakes and there wasn't enough for me to have some. I had to start the laundry and tidy the bed rooms. I will now treat myself to a good cup of coffee though.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
    I had a tough night, my two boys woke me up unwillingly, I made them pancakes and there wasn't enough for me to have some. I had to start the laundry and tidy the bed rooms. I will now treat myself to a good cup of coffee though.
    And all that before Juve treat you yet again with a horrible performance full of lame attacks :)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Guys from Australia, has this game been cancelled on FOX SPORTS?? I can't find it on the guide anymore?!
    It's been cancelled. Contractual issues or some bullshit. Blame Lega Serie A and their archaic system with regards to overseas television rights.

Fox Sports have just said they're trying everything they can to have the next round of games. So hopefully Juve V Milan next week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)