[Serie A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 29, 2013) (6 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Giovinco has looked good in the small minutes he has gotten so far. Conte was going to start him either way, either this game tomorrow or against Galatasaray. I prefer to see him tomorrow and Llorente next to Tevez against Gala.
Giovinco would never start against Galatasary, the one reason Vucinic is being rested is because Conte probably wants him at 110% for midweek because he'll most certainly play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Tevez - Giovinco could be good. As long as Tevez is there, I'm happy.

Llorente will probably also get some minutes later on.

Cassiano

Sep 27, 2013
Still believing in Giovinco is like believing in Santa Claus.

And even if he scores two times tomorrow, the situation won't change. He's 26 now and the only thing that he has achieved is that he constantly makes the Juve fans vomit and curse.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

And even if he scores two times tomorrow, the situation won't change. He's 26 now and the only thing that he has achieved is that he constantly makes the Juve fans vomit and curse.
If you believe in him, you will still get nice stuff. But once you stop believing, the gifts no longer come.

Dec 31, 2008

10/10 first post :lol2:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Giovinco has looked good in the small minutes he has gotten so far. Conte was going to start him either way, either this game tomorrow or against Galatasaray. I prefer to see him tomorrow and Llorente next to Tevez against Gala.
yeah thats because it was the end of the game, with everything wide open.

However, we are allready past the argument that giovinco is far from good enough to start a juventus game, as he would be horrible raped

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
yeah thats because it was the end of the game, with everything wide open.

However, we are allready past the argument that giovinco is far from good enough to start a juventus game, as he would be horrible raped
Being not good enough to start doesn't mean starting 0 games over a whole season. Just get used to the fact that he will start a few games this season. He's under a contract with Juventus and we're not exactly Real Madrid when it comes to offense.

Oh, and I can't wait for all of your 100 posts nitpicking about every little move Giovinco does in the live thread tomorrow.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Being not good enough to start doesn't mean starting 0 games over a whole season. Just get used to the fact that he will start a few games this season. He's under a contract with Juventus and we're not exactly Real Madrid when it comes to offense.

Oh, and I can't wait for all of your 100 posts nitpicking about every little move Giovinco does in the live thread tomorrow.
Not sure i'm watching it. Got visitors for my birthday tomorrow and quite frankly, seeing giovinco getting destroyed in the derby isnt on top of my wishlist.

I'll tune in the second half to see him replaced

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Don't worry, there is always Monday.

Mondays :touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I do, but the timing of tomorrows game is really bad.
So i scheduled the visit to be ending near the end of the first half.
when i'm done cleaning up, i can watch the second half

Tevez magic usually comes a bit later in the game anyway. But most of all, i dont need giovinco's performance ruining my weekend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)