[Serie A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS [November 2nd, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
Juventus expected XI against Torino:

Szczesny
Cuadrado - Bonucci - De Ligt - Sandro
Can - Bentancur - Matuidi
Bernardeschi
Dybala - Cristiano Ronaldo

[Sky]

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
these fucking midfields are starting to make me physically ill.

it was one thing when we had khedira and matuidi but were attacking through the wings but playing centrally, attacking, through these guys and bernardeschi? fucking disgusting

Lion is lucky he misses all the games

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Destroying both, our ond their game :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

these fucking midfields are starting to make me physically ill.

it was one thing when we had khedira and matuidi but were attacking through the wings but playing centrally, attacking, through these guys and bernardeschi? fucking disgusting

Lion is lucky he misses all the games
This. Putting a Can, Bentancur, Matudi mid also isn't a big help for a struggling Bernardeschi. He'd need to be a WC attacking mid to compensate for the rest behind him.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Isn't it obvious why? Because he is a muslim turk
Better he leaves to England , Italian still living in the dark ages , i like Britain how they are open minded and ready to accept others ...

- - - Updated - - -

Fab gonna salute him one last time before turning him into plusvalenza, when what he should do is plusvalenza Raguno instead.
I hope so, he deserves better team management than this , keep Rugani for Juve, he will save us

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Better he leaves to England , Italian still living in the dark ages , i like Britain how they are open minded and ready to accept others ...

- - - Updated - - -

I hope so, he deserves better team management than this , keep Rugani for Juve, he will save us
why does demiral deserve better than juve? the dude has made one, very poor, competitive appearance for juve and the dudes got marchisio tier fanboy fluffers on tuz already lol

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
why does demiral deserve better than juve? the dude has made one, very poor, competitive appearance for juve and the dudes got marchisio tier fanboy fluffers on tuz already lol
If Rugani ahead of him in the picking order, why he should stay here , Rugani very good for us with Mr. basketball ...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This. Also he came to a team with 2 established defenders, an established backup and a big money signing in defense. What else did he expect?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Imagine how good we will be next season when our midfield is:

Exequiel Palacios - Boubakary Soumaré - Dani Olmo
Dominik Szoboszlai​

Supplying Ronaldo and Dybala. We will be unstoppable.

Unfortunately until then we have to deal with Khedira, Matuidi and Can.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Please let De Ligt have a MOM performance.
And then the game shall be decided at the last minute with a foul on cuadrado in the box, completed by the GOAT’s penalgoal.

Jun 6, 2015
Imagine how good we will be next season when our midfield is:

Exequiel Palacios - Boubakary Soumaré - Dani Olmo
Dominik Szoboszlai​

Supplying Ronaldo and Dybala. We will be unstoppable.

Unfortunately until then we have to deal with Khedira, Matuidi and Can.
Or

Simone Muratore - Idrissa Toure - Manolo Portanova
Luca Clemenza

:tuttosport::tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)