[Serie A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS [February 18th 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote...sorry VARriale :baus:

• Rugani

• Alex Sandro

• Sturaro

• Bernardeschi

• Douglas Costa

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
i truly believe khedira should play this game, to build his confidence. Allegri knows that khedira has been poor but if he were to drop him now, his confidence would drop and he would never recover from it.

We are talking about Khedira, the player who got emotionally hurt when FIFA gave him a wrong haircut.

He is never going to be a player that has the mental strength to prove doubters wrong. Anymore verbal abuse and he may retire and sell kebabs on the streets of Stuttgart.

PLEASE STOP INSULTING HIM. Let him be caressed under the wings of allrgri.
:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i truly believe khedira should play this game, to build his confidence. Allegri knows that khedira has been poor but if he were to drop him now, his confidence would drop and he would never recover from it.

We are talking about Khedira, the player who got emotionally hurt when FIFA gave him a wrong haircut.

He is never going to be a player that has the mental strength to prove doubters wrong. Anymore verbal abuse and he may retire and sell kebabs on the streets of Stuttgart.

PLEASE STOP INSULTING HIM. Let him be caressed under the wings of allrgri.
:lol:

ps. Your rap game is slipping, you would have spit this out in verse in the past.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Start Bernardeschi in midfield instead of Khedira.At least he will be visible and wont walk half of the game.
No ,Marchisio at midfield and Berna,if available of course on the left.

- - - Updated - - -

Romeo Agresti starting line up:Sczesny,De Sciglio,Chiellini,Rugani,Asamoah,Khedira,Pjanic,Sturaro,Costa ,Higuain,Sandro.
Why the fuck Sturaro instead of Marchisio?
I can't remember of a player recently who had that much bad games and retain Allegri's faith other than Sturaro.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;965172083188752384]https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/965172083188752384[/video]

Lunchtime kickoff :tuttosport:

Best timings ever

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Why the fuck Sturaro instead of Marchisio?
I can't remember of a player recently who had that much bad games and retain Allegri's faith other than Sturaro.
Fitness.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting lineup. Rugani and with Sandro as a left forward.

Good idea to give Berna a rest. Need him as an attacking alternative in coming weeks. Clear to me that Marchisio's fitness isn't on par, when he doesn't get the start today. Hopefully we'll see him the 2nd half.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
This line-up is a sick joke

Sturaro starting?
Alex Sandro as a LW?

Man, I hope Dybala can come in asap and settle this, we're fucked.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fitness.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting lineup. Rugani and with Sandro as a left forward.

Good idea to give Berna a rest. Need him as an attacking alternative in coming weeks. Clear to me that Marchisio's fitness isn't on par, when he doesn't get the start today. Hopefully we'll see him the 2nd half.

Maybe would be better Marchisio to start and to be subbed in the second half if he isn't fit enough.

- - - Updated - - -

This line-up is a sick joke

Sturaro starting?
Alex Sandro as a LW?

Man, I hope Dybala can come in asap and settle this, we're fucked.
He will come for 20 minutes at max but that could be too late .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We'll have a experimental squad today but it seems more than capable to get the 3 points nonetheless, gonna be a tough game tho! :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)