[SERIE A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (7th/March/09) (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Molinaro

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Nedved

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 1, 2002
Well, you can't apparently.

Too bad for your poetry career.

I ask your fake God again... please taketh your life-ith.
I wouldn't expect you to get underlying jokes.

My poetry career is doing very well thank you for asking.

Which god and countrymen are you talking about, or haven't you a clue?
Just like football really.

Mockney Fan, Mockney Fan...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Yeah, Giovinco created a great deal in the beginning actually. First a shot from good position, then he served Iaquinta a sitter whereas Iaquinta chosed to slide (!?) to shoot the ball and Sereni had to pull out a great save. And those two were only in the opening minutes of the game. He then had the cross for Iaquinta's ridiculously close header. For the rest of Giovinco's time on the pitch the team had ZERO possession on Torino's half whatsoever and there was nothing to work with for Seba.

Mind you, those two first chances Giovinco created came from plays that none of the remainding players out there are capable of doing. Taking the ball in the stride and advancing towards goal. Also, it seems we have to go over the same old basics about what a player like Giovinco needs in order to shine: confidence through playing time and trust. Knowing that one is allowed to fail two times in order to kill the game on the third try.

Forza Sebastian.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Were going to really have to raise our game Tuesday. If we face Chelsea like our last 3 games, we don't stand a chance.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah, Giovinco created a great deal in the beginning actually. First a shot from good position, then he served Iaquinta a sitter whereas Iaquinta chosed to slide (!?) to shoot the ball and Sereni had to pull out a great save. And those two were only in the opening minutes of the game. He then had the cross for Iaquinta's ridiculously close header. For the rest of Giovinco's time on the pitch the team had ZERO possession on Torino's half whatsoever and there was nothing to work with for Seba.

Mind you, those two first chances Giovinco created came from plays that none of the remainding players out there are capable of doing. Taking the ball in the stride and advancing towards goal. Also, it seems we have to go over the same old basics about what a player like Giovinco needs in order to shine: confidence through playing time and trust. Knowing that one is allowed to fail two times in order to kill the game on the third try.

Forza Sebastian.
:agree:

he likes getting the ball at his feet but as we are so hellbent on stupid long balls this cant happen

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
There is too much hate and anger on this thread. Come on you guys. Chill out and enjoy the win. Otherwise, we all know Ranieri and what he does, game in, game out. Nedved is a few games away from his retirement. Gio is still young and has a long way to go. Until then, let's just keep our fingers crossed for the rest of the season and get the 3 points of every coming game. This squad could be a second team level for all I care. But so far we are doing a job well done with who ever is there.

Keep in mind that this is one of the very few times that we win a game without DP's presence.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Indeed. You're such a real fan.

You're so real, dude. You're real.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Came on the field: Wow, what an accomplishment

Got an Assist: from a free kick.

Won the game: bla...

Now what did he do wrong. Anybody?
ahh yes sure.. what does your lovely ronaldinho, kaka , ronaldo do wrong in their match winning games? Every player does something wrong or another. :pumpkin: :crazy:

hntaha

Aug 28, 2005
Were going to really have to raise our game Tuesday. If we face Chelsea like our last 3 games, we don't stand a chance.
Relax Dude

We have Nedved...

We have Chiellini..

We have Molinaro..

When we used to have Cannavaro and Zambrotta, we used to be kings..

However, I wish we win, not that I think we have a chance to win the CL, but because of our opponent being an English team...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

You really a poet Big Al?

hntaha

Aug 28, 2005
I used to wonder why Juve have not replaced Nedved yet, now I know why...

Because of people that think just like you people...

I wouldve liked to see what u think of Nedved before this game even started...

A free kick made us forget his bad shots today, and did u even watch when Iuaqinta (or Amauri) passed him to the left in a counter attack, and Nedved (with all his abilities and strength u know... for being a legend) just ran away from the defenders to give them a throw in

Do u guys watch the likes of: Kaka and Ronaldinho?

hntaha

Aug 28, 2005
ahh yes sure.. what does your lovely ronaldinho, kaka , ronaldo do wrong in their match winning games? Every player does something wrong or another. :pumpkin: :crazy:
I dont even like Ronaldo, but did u watch Ronaldinho two or three weeks ago against Inter?

He was amazing...

And Kaka, maybe the best footballer in the world these days?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
People have been calling for Nedved to be replaced for a while now. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about, hntaha. I suggest you pipe down.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I dont even like Ronaldo, but did u watch Ronaldinho two or three weeks ago against Inter?

He was amazing...

And Kaka, maybe the best footballer in the world these days?
I think you've been watching repeat matches of the 2006-2007 season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)