[SERIE A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (7th/March/09) (7 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Molinaro

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Nedved

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So a yellow card is a warning?. You can tell someone to die but it goes unpunished.Sweet.
Yep. I have a checkbox where I can opt not to award a point penalty that goes towards any temp account bans, and I checked it.

I do like the referee analogy. I think you can encourage better behavior without being heavy handed at first... unless the situation requires it.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
guy's don't overrate what nedved did it's a cross from a FK FOR GOD SAKE.....BTW Giovinco made a very good one in the first half and we all though it's a goal... an now giovinco is shit and nedved is the savior please this is overreacting from you guys....... nedved didn't do anything aside from this fuckin cross with all my respect to him but when he play good we say it but what he did today is just below average....... respect to all of u guys....

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
salihamdzic is not even considered a first team player.

for someone who is considered the heir to nedved (in this forum) or as a must-starter in front of nedved, he should do more, don't you think so ? creating two chances the whole game does not satisfy that you may play 90 minutes.

statistics show, that even the best teams do take at least 3 goal chances to score a goal.

here a little link on that based on the current german league
http://www.wahretabelle.de/wahretabelle/chancentod.php

it does really depend on the team, but that does not mean that a good team has to score every third chance ... good teams partially do compensate this ratio with creating more chances.

i can take the positives out of the game, that giovinco again got his hour of football and i hope it does go on like this. perhaps at the end of the season we will have done a slow transition to giovinco as starter on nedveds position.
he isnt a LM

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Who are you to call me that? :shifty:

Anyway, I`m happy with the 3pts not so much with the performance. It seems Chiellini is getting his form back, and Molinaro is performing consistently, would have liked if Gio wouldnt have been subbed, maybe Brazo instead of him. Our forwards doesnt get the support it needs but still, they should up their game, especialy Amauri. Cant wait till Chelsea game, I think i`ll watch with a friend who is Chelsea`s fan :)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
both games subbed early which once again would have hirt his confidence, may i add once again out of position.

i havent seen a smile on his face in a while.....
And what position do you think he should play? the only position open is Nedved's when he isn't playing... if he has to play as a striker then he's obviously 5th choice... The only position open is the LM unless we change our formation... that would be a stupid thing to do in the late stage of the season...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yep. I have a checkbox where I can opt not to award a point penalty that goes towards any temp account bans, and I checked it.

I do like the referee analogy. I think you can encourage better behavior without being heavy handed at first... unless the situation requires it.
Ok thanks for clearing it up.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
icεmαή;1921708 said:
And what position do you think he should play? the only position open is Nedved's when he isn't playing... if he has to play as a striker then he's obviously 5th choice... The only position open is the LM unless we change our formation... that would be a stupid thing to do in the late stage of the season...
i know, even he said he will take any spot he can, im just saying dont be hard on him as he isnt used to LM. i wouldnt mind us changing formation if anything we play better in a 4-3-3

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
to his ability, excuses :S

Did I say he's bad for a 37 yr old?

Im just saying he's bad for Juve...
Maybe its time you brought up the i hate sucko discussion then., You are certainly targetting the wrong man here.. trust me he is the best we got. If you got any ideas of who could have done better than nedved today, then please go ahead and share it, but you cant deny that Nedved's precense today made a difference? 3 bad passes and shots? you seriously judging him by that?!

What about the fact that he assisted. Yes assited. Secondly the fact that he chased around and worked hard in getting the ball and even took the throw ins. Another matter is that his precense was enough to stretch torinos winger back. His performance was good.. not great but if you have another player in mind that we can play at that time then go ahead.. so tell me who is better than nedved in his position at Juve?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It is funny how a successful free kick made u forget what a loser he is nowadays.

A free kick just makes us forget everything wrong he did today and has been doing for a while...

Go play Fifa Manager... U'll lose
it's funny how an assist that gave ur team the 3 points in 25 mins made u forget what a legend he is !!

and it's funny that u call urself a juve fan taking ur time talking shit abt the player who won the game for us instead of celebrating the win in the derby !!

Go play LEGO .. u'll have fun !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)