[SERIE A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (7th/March/09) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Molinaro

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Nedved

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
i was talking to a friend of mine the other day...he is a die hard man utd fan..but his second team is juve...he told me that he feels sorry for us..he told me he used to pray that man utd dont get juve in the draw for champions legaue..and now he sees them as no threat at all..of course i defended the team a little..but i have to agree with him..we arent feared anymore at all..i hate to say it but inter has taken our place as the top dogs in italy..every game we go in i get scared now because of some players under-performing or because molinaro and marchinno are playing..and most importantly because ranieri is our coach..i miss the golden juve..i have nightmares of what our team will look like without nedved camo alex trez and gigi..nedved is gonna go..the nghtmare has begun

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
u gotta give it time to rebuild the team after Serie B. You gotta give our club credit, all our money comes from great business unlike the Milan's now with wealthy beneficiaries. We are feared to an extent. Big teams even like Man U dont like playing teams like us cuz they know it will be a fight. We have great young players and still have some good years ahead of us for our offense before we need to start rebuilding the attack. We need our youth to develope quickly I think. A few good signings this summer we will be feared more.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
its freaky how inter has a good shot stopper
Sucks cuz he is really playing well this year, much better than last year IMO. He has saved this clubs asses a few times this year, just look at the Man U game. No way is worlds number 1 like the media are starting to think.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
ya i know that he is not the worlds number 1...but he is world class..he is pulling off some good saves..i hope it is just this season..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
man Genoa are looking strong, they gotta get something I can feel it. Julio is gonna get one past him, world class or not:D

I am excited to see Criscito come back next year.

Wow inter has had to make 2 subs this half, both defenders getting injured...he has no more defenders to sub in....sweet

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
he is playing well, really well but pound for pound i dont think he is the best. he just has a better defense in front of him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So who is better than him currently?
im not saying he isnt world class, he is. i just dont think he is the best. this isnt buffon's year but when buffon is on he is magic. casillias is great to IMO. Id say julio is playing the best right no in italy. thats just my opinion tho. having a good defense in front of you also helps.

May 22, 2007
im not saying he isnt world class, he is. i just dont think he is the best. this isnt buffon's year but when buffon is on he is magic. casillias is great to IMO. Id say julio is playing the best right no in italy. thats just my opinion tho. having a good defense in front of you also helps.
Gigi/Iker are better I think, with Julio Cesar behind, but I do think that the Brazilian is the best at the moment. Really impressive, no matter what defense he has in front of him (I don't think that Inters defense has been that good this season anyway) and as said before he has saved Inters asses this season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
his reactions are nasty, he is really playing well this season i think. i agree, he has saved them quite a few times, especially over the last month or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)