[Serie A] Spezia 1-4 Juventus [November 1st, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
- Cuadrado needs benching, we need Danilo in his place and someone else at LB. De Ligt return will be a massive boost as well as Sandro.
- 3 midfielders instead of 2 helps a lot, Rabiot by far our best of that group.
- Dybala isn't a leader, he needs optimal formation and optimal players for him to shine. It's the difference between world class and the rest.
- Morata excellent again, Chiesa needs to be further forward to be influential.
- we still don't have a favourite formation but I feel that once we have our starting back 4 fit, we'll look much better because now we expect attack minded players to defend and that makes us look vulnerable at the back. We should get a backup for LB and RB.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Alex Sandro cam suck dick on the bench while Danilo is in this sort of form
Why are they even competing with each other?
Danilo playing RCB or RWB (although he can also play on the left)
A.Sandro is plaing LCB or LWB

I definitely think they could play together - and they should!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Danilo and Morata were good today. McKennie showed flashes. The rest of the team were pretty poor and as much as I love Gigi I don’t think we should be rotating our keepers around at this point in time.

Subs thankfully changed the game this time - well done pirlo, you got them right! Ronaldo is just different class and Rabiot is showing game in game out that he is our best CM.

Chiesa on the left doesn’t really work, he needs to be more direct and aggressive, it should be one of him or Cuads when Sandro returns. Dybala again looked horrible, when he missed that chance he would normally bury in the first half it was obvious he was going to have a bad night

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
- Cuadrado needs benching, we need Danilo in his place and someone else at LB. De Ligt return will be a massive boost as well as Sandro.
- Dybala isn't a leader, he needs optimal formation and optimal players for him to shine. It's the difference between world class and the rest.
- we still don't have a favourite formation but I feel that once we have our starting back 4 fit, we'll look much better because now we expect attack minded players to defend and that makes us look vulnerable at the back. We should get a backup for LB and RB.
Stopped reading at bench Cuadrado...

Srsly?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We played same formation every game. Inverted it starting Kiev game.

After Samp game, Cuadra was very good but now needs a rest. Lazio game after Ferenc too but don't know if we can rest him since Frab has to replace Demiral. Maybe play Wes there or he just has to keep playing.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We still need to improve although we certainly played better today.
Its a good thing we have Milan and Inter late on the calendar so we could gel into a team and have MDL back.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
When Cuadrado comes forward there is always a massive gap left where he should be, the back 3 are supposed to cover but they all end up defending the left side. That's not his fault, it's down to the formation. He should have a RB behind him for us to benefit from his attempts to attack. The RCM has to cover and that leaves a gap right down the middle. Out of possession we leave giant gaps that good teams exploit.

It was a long time since I saw any team dominate us like Barcelona did the other night, our Sarri last year was only missing a Chiesa and Kulusevski for him to take us forward. Tactically we're a mess and a lot of our players don't seem to perform.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I couldn't watch, but knowing Juve played with 3 CMs (if McD actually played as a CM) is a relief.

Now he has to realize Chiesa on the left is not sustainable from a defensive pov. Just play Frabotta there while Sandro doesn't come back.

Preferrably, just move back to 433. The theory that an additional CB makes up for and frees both wings is not working.

Juve has good players, all it takes is to play them in their natural positions. Do that and the team should naturally rise above the others in Italy. Can't be rocket science

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)