[Serie A] SPAL 2-1 JUVENTUS [April 13th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Perin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Sciglio

• Spinazzola

• Kastanos

• Cancelo

• Dybala

• Mavididi

• Bernardeschi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Dude watch Dybala shine again with another manager that doesn't make him play as midfielder. We shouldn't make the mistake to sell a quality guy such as Dybala.
I repeat he just needs a different manager
I have no doubt he would shine.

The problem is I dont think Allegri is making him play this deep, I think he is doing it himself. At the very least he is coming too deep voluntarily. There are many times in different games where he is almost playing Regista he is so deep

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This was dybalas chance to shine and he was one of the worst on the field. This proved it he has to be sold before he's worthless

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
If we go by that logic everyone except Kean should be sold. This wasn't a game to analyze anything, not even Dybala's performance.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
If we go by that logic everyone except Kean should be sold. This wasn't a game to analyze anything, not even Dybala's performance.
Please dybala had a chance to shine and be the man amongst these young kids. He shit the bed instead of taking the bull by the horns

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Please dybala had a chance to shine and be the man amongst these young kids. He shit the bed instead of taking the bull by the horns

Chance to shine while playing with half fit Barzagli, and Cuadrado, and a bunch of U23 players? He did not have a good game, but you're reading too much into it.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Chance to shine while playing with half fit Barzagli, and Cuadrado, and a bunch of U23 players? He did not have a good game, but you're reading too much into it.
No you're not reading enough my friend. He was the man that had to take this game by the horns and show leadership and skill. He showed none. He faded away and disappeared. This was the game where he should have been the most talented and shined and yet he was non existent. This is not the man to build a future Juventus around.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
No you're not reading enough my friend. He was the man that had to take this game by the horns and show leadership and skill. He showed none. He faded away and disappeared. This was the game where he should have been the most talented and shined and yet he was non existent. This is not the man to build a future Juventus around.

Nah. He's not, and never will be. The difference is I knew this already. I don't think our system is working for him either. He can shine in a setup like Sarri's Napoli or Pep's City.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Nah. He's not, and never will be. The difference is I knew this already. I don't think our system is working for him either. He can shine in a setup like Sarri's Napoli or Pep's City.
Possible but I don't see the drive in this guy. He seems la di da with his approach to play. Almost non chalant. No real fire

Sep 13, 2015

Have you thought that maybe it's very difficult to play with kids and players who were never been deployed together against an experienced opponent that played and practiced together for years?

The only purpose of this setup was to rest the key players before the most important game of the season. There's absolutely no point in blaming individuals.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If we go by some retards' logic here, the whole team is utrer shit. Dybala and Mandzukic are shit. Costa has been useless all season. Cuadrado and Khedira are injured all season and shit when they aren't. Matuidi is so limited he is Serie B material. Pjanic has 2-3 good games a year and is nonexistent the rest of the time. Bentancur and Can had one decent game all season. Same with Barnardeschi, he was great against Atletico but useless before and after. Cancelo can't defend to save his life and does at least one fuck up per game. De Sciglio is a scrub and Sandro is so out of form he is probably even worse than him. Bonehead has been a joke since coming back and Rugani is like his and Legro's lovechild. Barza and Caceres are well past it cripples. Perin is a scrub.

Other than Szczesny, Chiellini, who is constantly injured, and CR7 we are complete dogshit. Oh, and we are jerking off to Kean and Spazzolino but they've played something like 600mins combined all season, so they couldn't really save us.

How the hell are we not in relegation zone is beyond me? Especially since Allegri is a pussy who's stifling our creativity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)