[Serie A] Siena 1-2 JUVENTUS (7th Oct - 2012) (25 Viewers)

Least Worst?

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
So after we dropped a couple of points against the fucking purple rats that we despise so much there were a lot of members acting all bond cool and ridiculing people who were actually pissed after that match. Same people are deppressed fvcks after this match even after we got 3 points and that too after not looking as bad as we looked against the rats, against opposition that actually showed some respect towards us and Conte.

If i could bother i would go dig for names but i cant.

LOL, go fvck yourselves. You know who you are :lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
3points and I don't care how we get them. Remember when we dropped points for fun and ended out losing by a few come end of season. Then looking at this result I'm like "job done" ;)
exactly, winning ugly is the hallmark of a champion team as well.

we played most of the game in snooze mode, turned it on at the hour mark and got the 3 points.

all that counts.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I love de ceglie the person, but I hate de ceglie the player. I'll probably piss off some people here but I cant stand the way he plays. He's not good enough to start for us. Period

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
exactly, winning ugly is the hallmark of a champion team as well.

we played most of the game in snooze mode, turned it on at the hour mark and got the 3 points.

all that counts.
the problem is that we have been in snooze mode in important games like shaktar, purple rats and chelsea first half.

a bad game here and there is not an issue. it's an issue when its a re occuring process.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
PDC is more a lb under Conte than lwb. He's too slow to play the second position.
I actually use to think he's a lot faster than what he showed today.

- - - Updated - - -

harsh, he was insanely good against Roma...just poor today.
Anyone would've been insanely good against a non-existent Roma.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve needs to find its Mojo again soon otherwise there'll be a lot more pain this season.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
We really weren't as bad as everyone is going on about. Giovinco looked very active and pirlo was heaps better this match. Defense was terrible yes but it's an improvement from the last couple of matches

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
bad game yes..

but im more concerned about the individual performances..bad control..alot of misplaced passes..not knowing where to run...poor decision making...etc etc..

sum all that put it in a differential equation run it in matlab and u get shit shit shit shit

Aug 1, 2003
only gio and pirlo had really good showing. but, 3 points is 3 points. I think it is normal for a team to suffer some dip in form in a season and it's important to survive that, but I'm sure Conte will sort it out.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I actually liked our first 30 minutes, we looked good imo, but then we looked nervous at the back, and after we conceded everything went to hell..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Can someone confirm who the defender furthest towards the back post was on Siena's goal?

I think it was Lichtsteiner, but didn't watch the first half and it's not entirely clear on the highlights I've seen.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Can someone confirm who the defender furthest towards the back post was on Siena's goal?

I think it was Lichtsteiner, but didn't watch the first half and it's not entirely clear on the highlights I've seen.
Lichsteiner, he hasn't been playing well lately, yet he starts ahead of Caceres.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah we actually played quite well the first 30 mins or so.

But it all went to shit til about the 75th min were the right subs were made and we lifted the tempo considerably. Happy for the three points, but much improvement is needed especially defensively.

Gio was my MOM. Had a really good second half, never gave up. Vucinic, Vidal, Lichtsteiner and Chiellini were god awful.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We really need to use our players better.

Play Giacch when Isla is also on the bench?
Marrone CB when we have Lucio (who was great vs Chievo) ?
Play Gio right up against CBs again?

Pirlo MoM for me. Great goal, his passing was quite good and actually did some good defending with a few key interceptions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)