[Serie A] Siena 1-2 JUVENTUS (7th Oct - 2012) (20 Viewers)

Least Worst?

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Tough place to go; Siena are having a good season and packed the defence.

Our defence looked a bit shaky again which is worrying.

Happy that Giovinco looked dangerous and had more influence in our play.

Delighted for Marchisio, a well deserved goal.

A bit? They we're awful. I wonder why they are more occupied with being a playmaker than their first job, defending.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Ugly win, but a win is what matter the most. 3 important points. Vidal should have been rested for this match, looked out of place. We need a proper sub for Asamoah, De Ceglie is below average and won't cut it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Garbage performance. Arrogance shown by our players. Lucky to scrape that win.

I'm actually happy there is a break of sorts (even though most of our players are involved with their NT). Some serious question marks about our team. They need to wake up and put these games to bed earlier.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Buffon, Pirlo, Marchisio, Giovinco... anyone else?
Cosmi. I understand the need to conserve energy, but if our players have Giovinco's mentality in the 2nd half of the game, we wont put ourselves in such a complicated situation.
Always be humble and never take things for granted even if opposition is weak

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This league is just too weak and Conte's Juve has some lucky star protecting us from losing.
Not that we deserved to lose today, we surely didn't, but with the way our defense played any half decent team would have beaten us.

Marrone's inclusion in the team was strange. He was terrible. His terrible positioning (not strange for a MC playing defense) led to a chaos in our defensive line and due to that Barzagli and Chiellini were forced out of their place. Our defense was hilarious as a unit and individually they looked like clowns.
In attack we were just as bad. Vucinic is obviously out of form, and on top of that he's not prepared physically. His pairing with Giovinco is not working and it will never work. Mirko shouldn't have started today.
Vidal's bad form is an icing on this bad cake. We might pass by with a bad defense and impotent attack, but it won't work if all our midfielders aren't in top form.
I guess we can be happy with the win, especially after such a performance and with so many players out of form, but this definitely mustn't last long. In the 2nd part of the season we play all the big teams away from Turin (bar Milan), while the teams without CL will have fresher legs come spring. If we want the scudetto we must win a great deal of points in the first half of the season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
highglight of the match:

76/77 minute, a siena player crosses into the box, and not one , but TWO siena players try to head the ball un marked.

clowns in defense

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
What baffles me more is the fascination of putting Marrone as a centre back instead of a more experienced Lucio or even Caceres there. I know that Marrone has done alright against Parma, but at least put him back in his original position for this game. No wonder everybody in the defence is so confused, because Marrone doesnt have the necessary skills to be in that position. Lucio has performed in the chievo game and he should be competent enough to play against Siena. A lot of pointers to look at in this game and we are so lucky to go back with a victory and Marchisio to save our asses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)