[SERIE A] Siena 0-1 JUVENTUS (18-Sep-2011) (2 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Grosso

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 15, 2006
Yeah well... there was no reason to change much after the match against Parma where we blew them. Anyway, playing Giac seems silly as he was bloody awful last week.
I'm sure a week of training has helped Giacherrini. I think he'll play better than last week. I expect to see more of our play going through him rather than Pepe, like how we played last week.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Exactly what? You haven't made a point. I'm saying you can hang out with Italians, eat Italian food etc. and consider yourself a proud Australian while maintaining an Italian identity which is what I do. To reject Australia and what it has done for you and not consider yourself Australian is the problem.
Your head is as thick as a brick. How many times do I have to explain myself? Cry yourself to sleep over this. (sarcasm)

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
I have faith in Conte and whatever lineup he comes up with I strongly believe that it is the best one at that moment. Conte FTW!

May 4, 2004
Pepe starting ahead of Krasic is not a surprise for me. Krasic is so (what do you call it when it has gone for over 6 months) Off form!. But I had hoped for a 4-3-3 with Vidal also playing.. And Elia should start ahead of Giaccherini .. Than again, it's just the begining.. Im sure Krasic will come back strong and Vidal forcing Conte to play him somehow!

FORZA JUVENTUS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)