[SERIE A] Siena 0-1 JUVENTUS (18-Sep-2011) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Grosso

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This will is where the season starts. Last year we usually followed up a win with a horrid lucklustre display. Time to test the mental side of things. As for LB I would prefer Sørensen or anybody else but Grosso. Giacherini to hit the bench for Elia or Esti.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Add insult to injury. That we put our trust on 'Mr. Fragile - handle with care' De Ceglie.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Vidal at LB would be wasteful. He was only placed there because there was a minute to go in the game.

I think Grosso is the most likely candidate.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A big fuck you to everyone that calls me a jinx...

I cheered for juve and palermo and look what happened bitches.

To rub salt in the hater wounds, marchisio pistol whipped you with his Panucci yesterday.

That is all.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
With Grosso playing the rythm of the game will be messed up as it would require the left winger to shadow him and mop up after him the whole game. That's what Marchisio used to do last season.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
With Grosso playing the rythm of the game will be messed up as it would require the left winger to shadow him and mop up after him the whole game. That's what Marchisio used to do last season.
If the team can dominate like against Parma then Grosso won't require much cover - he's a relatively good option in attack as well

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
A big fuck you to everyone that calls me a jinx...

I cheered for juve and palermo and look what happened bitches.

To rub salt in the hater wounds, marchisio pistol whipped you with his Panucci yesterday.

That is all.
If Marchisio keeps playing like this then let him pistol whip as much as he likes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)