[Serie A] Shiter 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 27th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote i guess

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Missed the match but saw the shinters choreography. Shame we gave them a point but how fitting that 'game over' would be when they miss out on CL next season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I heard Allegri almost went to a brawl with some stupid Interista..
I usually criticize Allegri for not having enough of an attacking mentality and the first half could let you think the same is with this game but the 2nd half shown mentality wasnt the problem in this one but just one bad first half.
I completely agree with Allegri regarding this game! We tried to win it and in the 2nd half we even deresved to score another..
This being said we have a serious problem in midfield and we need more than just one quality CM to fix it

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Pay for eleven sports in England for juventus games. They lose serie a rights half way through the season to premier sports. Pay for premier sports, they fucking ditch this game for fucking rugby. Also, the no televised football games on Sunday until 5.15 rule means I miss juventus games for 15 minutes regularly unless I stream them. And they wonder why people stream by the millions.

I fucking hate my country man.
It is painful. Been on the same journey.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I heard Allegri almost went to a brawl with some stupid Interista..
I usually criticize Allegri for not having enough of an attacking mentality and the first half could let you think the same is with this game but the 2nd half shown mentality wasnt the problem in this one but just one bad first half.
I completely agree with Allegri regarding this game! We tried to win it and in the 2nd half we even deresved to score another..
This being said we have a serious problem in midfield and we need more than just one quality CM to fix it
It would've been an easy win if he didn't waste an entire half which happens often.

Everyone thought Spin and Kean should've started, and they made the diff after coming on.

It's completely missing the point if credit is being given for brilliant subs when that should've been the starting lineup.'

In the end, don't care much since season is over, but it's just funny that it's the same ole thing and he actually wanted to field the best team but came up short again.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It would've been an easy win if he didn't waste an entire half which happens often.

Everyone thought Spin and Kean should've started, and they made the diff after coming on.

It's completely missing the point if credit is being given for brilliant subs when that should've been the starting lineup.'

In the end, don't care much since season is over, but it's just funny that it's the same ole thing and he actually wanted to field the best team but came up short again.
Sometimes you pick a lineup that is best suited yet it doesnt provide results
Sometimes you go on to the field with determination yet you get it wrong
I agree that Allegri made mistakes in previous games - or should I say the team lacked motivation..
This time however I cannot criticize Allegri because I think he did a great job vs Inter
The team was motivated yet things didnt go our way and the early goal confused the team.
The team then left the field for HT and came back much more focused as they could shake off the first half - I seriously cannot say anything bad about Allegri regarding this game.

P.S if you think of our team - I mean seriously think about our team what you get is a defense that is not as good as it once was due to few things
1. Bonucci isnt the same player anymore
2. Cancelo - He might be great in attacking but he really cant defend
3. Our mid is shit which mean our defense should be even better as the mid isnt covering as well as should...

Then you look straight at the midfield and you see Pjanic and 2 others
Pjanic is good but Matuidi is already after his peak which was last season, Khedira - I wont even talk quality... its just a miracle when he is healthy.. Bentancur - Despite the forum saying how shit he is - He is quite good for his age but he needs to be the 3rd midfield and the weakest of them all in order to improve. Then there is Can who actually helps the defense but it was only discovered recently and even when doing so he isnt Kante..
Our attack - Something just doesnt tick with Dybala and this is why he isnt starting - Maybe strengthening the midfield would cause him to drop less and play better up front but maybe its also me wishing for it..
Ronaldo is Ronaldo and Bernardeschi is actually very good but he stills need to work on his game.
D.Costa is the biggest mystery to me as he has the ball control that only few in the world possess yet he is not effective enough. This is why I always say he is a very good player as he could potentially bring us forward and exactly the type of player we need (when effective)..

Considering the players we had this season - Despite me being among the critics I have to say he did a pretty good job...
Since he is staying I hope we get the required players in order to improve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)