[Serie A] Sassuolo 3-3 JUVENTUS [July 15th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I hate to say this, but I am terrified of what will come if we beat Lyon. We’d have to face city or Bayern most likely. We got our asses handed to us these last 3 games, Imagine what city and Bayern will do to us. I wouldn’t be able to live with us losing 5/6-0

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala playing like shit

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
Actually he didnt..
Dybala did everything he could on his end and provided an amazing pass or even two to C.Ronaldo. The problem is that Ronaldo missed some sitters..

- - - Updated - - -

I hate to say this, but I am terrified of what will come if we beat Lyon. We’d have to face city or Bayern most likely. We got our asses handed to us these last 3 games, Imagine what city and Bayern will do to us. I wouldn’t be able to live with us losing 5/6-0
Would you be able to live if it sparks a Sarri sacking?

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
We didn't stop playing after 2-0. With max after 2 0 we would try to play possession football and defend deep, and try to counterattack. Even if Sasuolo would manage to bag a goal, by the 60th minute they would start to tire and we would maintain our result or score another.
With sarri after 2 0, we still press high up the pitch, without the personnel to do so(only Bentacur and somewhat berna) can do this.
So after they started to play possession football, we began to run like headless chicken on the pitch, chasing the ball without the need to do so(we had 2 0), tiring, conceding 3 and only coming back in the game after some fresh legs entered the pitch.
That's what I mean, why wouldn't we play in possession? Why do we insisted in giving them the ball?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really think we will lose against Udinese , Cagliari and Sampdoria?

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
I would not be surprised. I would be furious, but not surprised.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
That's what I mean, why wouldn't we play in possession? Why do we insisted in giving them the ball?

- - - Updated - - -

I would not be surprised. I would be furious, but not surprised.
We didn't just give them the ball. We pressed until we got tired.
If you remember that was one of Max's trap against opponents. They would come out strong, tire by the 30th minute and we would take control of the game. Sarri's Juve comes out strong than fizzled out, because his pressing game isn't fit for a old team that has to play 3 games a week.
It's the job of the coach to know when to headless press or sit back.
The squedule doesn't allow us to go Gung ho every game.
He should know when it's time to "conserve energy", and after 2 0 he failed to spot the need, because he is a one dimension coach.
He doesn't know how to play a different brand of football.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
We didn't just give them the ball. We pressed until we got tired.
If you remember that was one of Max's trap against opponents. They would come out strong, tire by the 30th minute and we would take control of the game. Sarri's Juve comes out strong than fizzled out, because his pressing game isn't fit for a old team that has to play 3 games a week.
It's the job of the coach to know when to headless press or sit back.
The squedule doesn't allow us to go Gung ho every game.
He should know when it's time to "conserve energy", and after 2 0 he failed to spot the need, because he is a one dimension coach.
He doesn't know how to play a different brand of football.
All in all, we can agree Sarri knows 1 tactic/system and this is leaving us dry in getting results and players are not believing in his coaching ability.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lyon is a month away, and i couldn't care less about it at the moment. we have a much more important task now, a scudetto to defend. and with this mentally, physically and tactically fragile team, it's going to be a tough task.

9 goals conceded in 3 games, i simply can't believe what i'm witnessing. i get what jay said, it's all about special circumstances at the moment, but our adaptatioin game is very, very wrong.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
The answer is to manage the game and realise this is a mini tournament in the middle of an Italian summer. You can't play the same style of football as you would when playing once a week in October.

Let the ball do the work, not manic pressing and use the squad (in easier games).

When 2-0 up today and in particular during the second half v Milan the tactic should be sit back a bit, reduce the hap between defence, midfield and attack, stop going at full speed and spread the ball about.

We play the most brainless football at times.
There was a period in the first half when we chased shadows in our own half for 15 minutes. No pressing whatsoever. This is unacceptable.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Dont worry, we wont beat Lyon

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Matuidi and Berna should never play from the start. It's obvious that we play alot worst with them in the team.
What did he do this time?
Yeah, he is having a bad season, but there is no reason to exaggerate. To me, Bernas' performance yesterday was the least of our problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)