[Serie A] Sassuolo 3-3 JUVENTUS [July 15th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Happy that Chiello is back but don't like to see him starting right away.
We should treat him like an egg given his recent injury history, not throw him at tricky attackers from the 1st minute back from injury. :scared:
Pretty sure we did hence why he has been out since forever. At same point, the fawn must be allowed to walk on its own.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Really tough opponents to throw Chiellini back into as his first start...

No Dybala.... well I’m speechless. What has Higuain done in his time on the pitch to warrant a start?

Berna still starting every game.... he’s not scored or assisted in 2 years and he gets regular game time...

I’m ok with Matuidi. I hope this squad selection doesn’t cost us

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Really tough opponents to throw Chiellini back into as his first start...

No Dybala.... well I’m speechless. What has Higuain done in his time on the pitch to warrant a start?

Berna still starting every game.... he’s not scored or assisted in 2 years and he gets regular game time...

I’m ok with Matuidi. I hope this squad selection doesn’t cost us
Maybe he was ready before this game. I see Sarri does not rush players from injury, Costa, Ramsey for example.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Slowly but surely losing our grip on the league. Still 5 games to go and with most likely a +6 point gap at the top that is being chipped away at now. Just not good enough, Woj saved us from losing this one. We are a shadow of the team we used to be. I fear if changes aren’t made soon, we could become another Inter or Milan.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
That was an absolute disgrace we had to witness yet again. Is it the players? Is it the manager? It’s both, but we can’t sack all of the players.

we have thrown away 2 goal leads in 2 of the last 3 games - that’s not even possible. we've conceded 9 goals in 3 games.

our midfield is so fucking soft. I swear to god if that useless cunt Bernadeschi isn’t sold this summer I’m not going to bother following next season.
Worst game from Bentancur of the season as well. He was pedestrian for 100 minutes. Sarri needs to take some blame for this, his management of the team is provincial

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)