[Serie A] Sassuolo 3-3 JUVENTUS [July 15th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
we have a pretty easy run to win scudetto, if we fail this year it is on us. After Sassuolo, Lazio we have Udinese, Cagliari and Sampdoria then Roma as the last week
that easily 9 point. we only need to keep our gap with Atalanta wide to make sure of that. We are so lucky Lazio is not Lazio before the covid outbreak they lost game after game.

While atalanta in their 5 last games will get Verona (A), Bologna(H),Milan(A), Parma (A) and Inter (H)

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI did a terrible job (they put Cuadrado in their probable lineup)

I guess Danilo will start on the right and A.S on the left as I dont think we have any alternatives available..
Rugani starting is bad news as we cant keep a clean sheet whenever he plays..

The good news is Demiral who is available..

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
FI did a terrible job (they put Cuadrado in their probable lineup)

I guess Danilo will start on the right and A.S on the left as I dont think we have any alternatives available..
Rugani starting is bad news as we cant keep a clean sheet whenever he plays..

The good news is Demiral who is available..
As long as De Ligt is starting I have no worries. Since imho defansively speaking Rugani and Bonucci are in the same level.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
You people have really started overvaluing De Ligt's impact. He's not freaking peak Nesta. He did start playing much better, but even with him unless we were playing bottom feeders we were quite shaky. Torino, Napoli, Atalanta all had plenty of chances with him on the field.

We're not defending well as a team at all this season. Already 32 goals conceded when all last season we conceded 30 even with that shit ending when nobody cared and we lost a bunch of games. De Ligt was a starter for most of those.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
You people have really started overvaluing De Ligt's impact. He's not freaking peak Nesta. He did start playing much better, but even with him unless we were playing bottom feeders we were quite shaky. Torino, Napoli, Atalanta all had plenty of chances with him on the field.

We're not defending well as a team at all this season. Already 32 goals conceded when all last season we conceded 30 even with that shit ending when nobody cared and we lost a bunch of games. De Ligt was a starter for most of those.
De Ligt is better than prime Nesta. Only Bonucci’s fans dont admit it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)