[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 28th, 2015) (8 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think they will, they look a little more resilient this year. Regardless, we need to forget about the scudetto and worry about 3rd place. At some point you need to turn things over, refresh the squad, we did that too an extent but we couldve done better. That is why it is so hard to win 5 in a row. I still don't think we should sack Max, not yet, it was always going to be a hard year. However, we need that third spot.
I feel little sorry for Max, the rug has literally been taken from under his feet. I'd put it at 2/3 Marotta and 1/3 Allegri in terms of culpability.

Though it does not detract from the sub par work he's done so far (tonight's line-up wtf), the lack of a preseason really did not help either.

I agree that there not much point in sacking him yet, as there's not really much of a palette for a coach to work with, and let's face it we'd be getting a Prandelli rather than Ancelotti.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I feel little sorry for Max, the rug has literally been taken from under his feet, I'd put it at 2/3 Marotta and 1/3 Allegri in terms of culpability.

Though it does not detract from the sub par work he's done so far (tonight's line-up wtf), the lack of a preseason really did not help either.

I agree that there not much point in sacking him yet, as there not really much of a palette for a coach to work with, and let's face it we'd be getting a Prandelli rather than Ancelotti.
:agree:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
i expect Allegri resignation today.
You will never see that.The guy is acting exactly like a company manager.He is never asked for the players he wants,nor the players that are to be sold,he don't have any right for an opinion for a player.In one word a perfect scapegoat for "god' Beppe.The same was at Milan with Galliani.
Never asked or consulted for anything. Maybe about his shitty stuff who broke a record of injury players.Just concerned over his job.

- - - Updated - - -

What a poor display, embarrassing.
But we need time to gel.Don't you know that.Experts and the optimist on this forum know best that.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We can still win Serie-A. :boh:

i find it hard to figure out who our main contenders are/will be.
Roma and Inter will drop enough points...we just need to start winning FFS. :rolleyes:

to blame it all on the Pirlo-Vidal-Tevez loss is to easy imo,
we still have a squad that should be able to top this league.

i dont know what it is - and as much as i like max, he seems kinda clueless.
also he does to much rotation at once if you ask me.

...and

Paul-i-do-a-stupid-bunnyhop-whenever-i-do-something-stupid-and-i-do-it-quite-often-Pogba

needs to start performing like someone who requested the #10.

...and $#@! them injuries. :andy2:

#MilanLab

...and Hi :hi:
If marchisio never needs a rest and is never injured then I might agree.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Scudetto is definitely gone, but we need that 3rd place at least. We cannot afford to miss out on the CL.
Oh that is a suprise .According to some experts Scudetto was a piece of cake.Now we aim for a third place.We will be lucky if we end at 4 place.Watch and see.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Barzagli and Bonucci 6.5???? Barzagli played his worse match since arriving in Juventus! Bonucci was the reason we played so shit in the 1. half!

Hernanes and Mandzukic 1! Lemina 5.5! Our best player with after the break! So much better when playing box to box and not as a regista! Only freaking Allegri cant see that!
What a cluesless post...

Defenders didn't have anyone to pass to in the inexistent midfield. That was their main issue, ball retention. Lemina sucked ass regista and was scared of being in possession, and Sturaro the less said the better...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I feel little sorry for Max, the rug has literally been taken from under his feet. I'd put it at 2/3 Marotta and 1/3 Allegri in terms of culpability.

I agree that there not much point in sacking him yet, as there's not really much of a palette for a coach to work with, and let's face it we'd be getting a Prandelli rather than Ancelotti.
How you dare ?One is a god himself and other is the best coach in the world.Ask particular posters here and they will convince you of that.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006

This.

Allegri hasn't helped himself at times with his rotation and picking of certain players, but Marotta fucked Allegri before the season even started, all he wanted was a Treq and Marotta dithered all summer along and ended up with Hernanes.

The players at the end of the day are letting Max down. Mandzukic has transformed into Amauri, Pogba is drowning under the weight of the no.10 and we look so vulnerable at times.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

I'd actually give a third to the players. For example, our consistent back line has less excuse than anywhere else: they should not be giving up the cheap and early goals as they have. All last year we gave up 24 goals and we've already coughed up 9.

That's not all the defense/Buffon's fault. But they don't get a free pass either.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
This match showed 3 main things:

1) Marotta messed up big time in the market:
When Marchisio is injured or not in form, we have to play the likes of lemina as the midfield distributor. Having more attacking wingbacks doesnt make a difference without a functioning midfield. The midfield can neither spread the play to the wings, nor make combinations with each other nor start the attacks from the defense nor form triangles with the SS and ST. The only way we can have useless possession that cant even create chances is if the opposition parks the bus deep.

Pray Marchisio never gets injured or need rest ever again. Otherwise its Lemina as regista time

2) Pirlo was very useful last year.

The majority here were mistaken to think that Pirlo's role last year(which was not spectacular) could be performed to equal effect with any half decent player. Only marchisio can do that job in the squad. Imagine if we didnt have Pirlo last year and we played the midfield from today when Marchisio was injured or being rested. Would we have achieved the same success? definitely not. Not even close.

3) 3-5-2 without a distributor cannot work.

It works to great effect only when a good-form Pirlo is around. It works to slightly less effect (but still okay) with Marchisio. It doesn't work at all without registas. It is more regista-dependent than any other formation.
Yup, Pirlo was of much more importance than many may have us believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, we had dp and pirlo in one team once. Cant believe its been four years already.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'd actually give a third to the players. For example, our consistent back line has less excuse than anywhere else: they should not be giving up the cheap and early goals as they have. All last year we gave up 24 goals and we've already coughed up 9.

That's not all the defense/Buffon's fault. But they don't get a free pass either.
Well they havent gotten any protection from the midfield. Barca barely concedes goals since Guardiola because of their midfield.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

What do you think we should do? Stick with Max?

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Lets take a review about what went bad and brought us to this position. It has been a real wombo combo of bad things:

-Vidals surprise departure
-Tevez sudden departure (most important player of the last 5 years)
-Lack of Treq
-Wasting time with draxler.
-Zaza and Mandzukic
-Very badly planned preseason
-Preseason Injury fest (marchisio, morata, khedira)
-Panic buys in cuadrado and hernanes
-Asamoah´s mystery
-Caceres stupidity
-Lichsteiner´s heart illness
-And then the galore of atrocities commited by our coach, which are too many to number.

You pile this up and then you get where we are now.

Utter disgrace of a season.
Registered to agree to all of the things written in this post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)