[Serie A] Sassuolo 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 28th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
No Champions League this year it seems. We are gunning for 12W, 13D and 13L this season...so, let's keep putting Sturaro and Zaza on the field. Chiellini's tiny brain didn't help either.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Fuck this shit , unacceptable game . How the fuck can we push more with 10 men than with 11 . How the fuck can we lose our cool and take countless yellow against fucking sassuolo . Also fuck the REF :( . I thought we were still on the race , but after this I don't believe in it anymore . :(:cry::(

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Gervasoni was the man of the match. I hope his wife will raped and murdered while his kids will we sold as sex slaves till Eastern Europe.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
This cant continue! Allegri must go fucking now!

- Actually we did pretty good in second half, you could see the players throwing all that italian tactic shit in the dumbster and actually playing football! Just as we were controlling, specially Lemina - then our idiot coach put on the slowest player in Serie A ; HERNANES (yes i included totti)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Max deserves criticism for dropping Sami and starting Mandz but the players are badly under-performing and letting him down.

Hands down one of the worst games Juve have played in 20 years, beyond dreadful.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Now I am really worried about getting into the top 3, we just cant string good performances together. The ref didnt help but still.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Terrible first half and the improvement we did in the second was not enough. This loss sees us lose sight of the top pack and keep us wandering what to do with the rest of the season. I don't think our objectives will be achieved anymore and missing out on European football will see the squad take even more steps back. The new players even though they are talented, they are not experienced enough to be reference points or leaders. We look at a bunch of individuals kicking the ball endlessly without knowing what to do with it.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 4.5

Cuadrado 6
Sturaro 4.5
Lemina 5
Pogba 5.5
Alex Sandro 5

Dybala 5.5
Mandzukic 4

Morata 5.5
Zaza 5.5
Hernanes 5.5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)