Serie A: Sampdoria vs Juventus [May 17, 2008] (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, I would like to see Pasquato, Daud and Bassaoule and Esposito.

maybe even Giovinco.
The dominating Primavera players like Castiglia and Pasquato have tough enough time getting 1 minute or so, I think it would be a stretch to hope for a Beretti kid like Giovinco Jr ;)

But yeah, some of them should get subbed in for a substantial amount of minutes (read: considerably more then 1 minute where you dont get to touch the ball).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i completely agree with the youngsters, give em a shot you never know what mite happen. i want trez and del piero to score and borriello not to.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
We will lose this game since we will without any motive while sapdoria have a motive , this match will be on aljazeera sport next saturday.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
no maradona and careca did it with napoli.
That was the first time two players in the same team scored the most goals in the competition.. E.g. Maradonna scored 15 and Careca came second on 13 but they didnt finish as both being capocannonieri.. If Alex and Trez both score 1 goal it will be the first time two players in the same team are equal top scorers

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Their home record is 10W 6D 2L

Last time we played 0-0 with Sampdoria

Their top scorers are
Bellucci 12
Cassano 9
Maggio 8

Their last match was against Palermo when they won 2-0

They don't have any suspended player while we have 3 of them: Nocerino,Grygera and Camoranesi.

They have 4 injured players at the moment:Castellazzi, Volpi, Kalu and Lucchini

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Their home record is 10W 6D 2L

Last time we played 0-0 with Sampdoria

Their top scorers are
Bellucci 12
Cassano 9
Maggio 8

Their last match was against Palermo when they won 2-0

They don't have any suspended player while we have 3 of them: Nocerino,Grygera and Camoranesi.

They have 4 injured players at the moment:Castellazzi, Volpi, Kalu and Lucchini
crap Camo is suspended. D.P. hattrick! This could be his last chance to win Capaconniere he has got to do it!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Maggio is playing as an AMR, and he is very good at getting on the end of defence splitting passes. If he had more composure he'd be their top scorer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maggio also has most assist for Samp, not only scoring. But yeah he is playing an offensive right side position in a 5 man midfield. Cassano has assisted alot of Maggios runs.

Yeah, Bellucci has torned his knee and will be out for 6-7 months. Which is a shame, he is quite good player and been stellar for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)