[Serie A] Sampdoria vs JUVENTUS (23rd Jan 2011) (1 Viewer)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You like Latinos huh? They're almost like half black so they probably have decent decks. Good choice.
funny thing, the guy reminds me of cammoranesi

so basically, with martinez and krasic, we got two look a likes of nedved and camo :juventus:

What I saw is 2 teams of mid-table quality battling it out with little skill and passing, and lots of longballs and intercepted passes. I thought I was watching a League Championship game from England

The broken record continues...Amauri sucks, Marotta bought the wrong players (and spent too much), Del Neri is satisfied without a win (what do you expect from a LOSER ???!!!).....and it goes on and on

NEWS FLASH- You can add UDINESE to the list of teams that are better than us

A Europa league birth is the best that we can ask for...we wont be getting anything else

Someone explain to me WHY DUMB Neri subbed Krasic and then Aqua out of the game when we needed a goal ?? Sissoko, on a yellow card mind you, would have been the smarter sub, not Aqua (not to mention that Sissoko cannot pass the ball)

I'm sick of seeing us struggle against everyone, if this is Andrea's way of building the team, PLEASE sell the fucking team to some rich Shieks or a Russian billionaire
krasic was tired and not in the game, he took him off cause else he would have done even less, got more tired, tired muscles give injuries etc

same went for aquilani, who was totally falling away from the game.
as a result, we got a couple of nice chances in the final minutes.

did you ever played soccer vinman ? :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
funny thing, the guy reminds me of cammoranesi

so basically, with martinez and krasic, we got two look a likes of nedved and camo :juventus:

krasic was tired and not in the game, he took him off cause else he would have done even less, got more tired, tired muscles give injuries etc

same went for aquilani, who was totally falling away from the game.
as a result, we got a couple of nice chances in the final minutes.

did you ever played soccer vinman ? :lol:
I've played a hell of a lot more soccer than you, I can guarantee that !!

Sissoko was on a yellow, and could have easily gotten a red, so the SMARTER thing to do if you need a goal is to keep the tired Krasic and Aqua in because they are STILL better than Sissoko, and may get you a goal

DUMB Neri thinks the same way as you, and thats why we didnt win !!!

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I dont know which player thread to go to and bash. We are just on terrible form on all fronts.
Fuck scudetto or any trophy I want a freaking team first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)