[Serie A] Sampdoria 0-1 JUVENTUS (August 24, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Sampdoria 0-1 Juventus: Man of the Match

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Tevez

• Lichtsteiner

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Weird?? We still have it over here but thats because Setanta sports have included it in their package. My hop was that with Setanta, Espn and BT sports there would be a hell of a lot more Serie A games being shown. Must check the listings
The listings on BT look good already for Serie A as they'll show Verona v Milan, Samp v Juve and Lazio v Udinese. To @Badass Vidal delight :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

$#@!ing espn $#@!ing spent £70 on the box last season
You crack me up :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Who you with? Mine goes alright. Rai is fucking shit, 20 dollars on top of the base package and its shit quality. If SBS were smart they would fucking go for the rights, One was a piece of shit with it, never playing games.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Usually my internet is too shit to stream anything of high quality. Come on NBN. Plus it would be good if I could record them.
I think a lot of it has to do with ping and the poor server or whatever streaming, I can watch much higher quality without stuttering every 10 secs like some shitty streams.

Who you with? Mine goes alright. Rai is fucking shit, 20 dollars on top of the base package and its shit quality. If SBS were smart they would fucking go for the rights, One was a piece of shit with it, never playing games.
I think Setanta still have the rights, seems like they bought them so no one else could show them and compete for business. One never even showed live games anyway... and it probably wouldn't be worth it for SBS or they couldn't afford it or whatever. I don't think there will be that many people that will get up at 4-5am in the morning consistently to watch Serie A...

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

I wish SBS had the rights, ffs does anyone actually own the serie a rights

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well I know they had it for a couple of years but didn't show it...

- - - Updated - - -

SBS :tuttosport:

SBS Juve channel :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

I would just quit life and watch that all day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)