[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (5 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
now you're just clutching straws, what makes you so certain that the first line is better or more effective than that Conte started with, he started with players who are on form, and with ale having played 120 mins in midweek he may not have had the same effect tonight.

and what exactly was so shit about Roma's defense? it was more or less their standard defense just minus Juan, but de rossi did well.
1. Our set pieces were really bad. 70% Alex would have netted that one.
2. Roma's defense was really bad, they gave us so many opportunities to punish them. But hey who is going to punish them PEPE and Esti? come on?
3. De Rossi wasn't that good, a smart striker like Alex would have raped him easily.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
We did not perform as in other games.. Our midfield was sucking and we did not finish off some good moves.. That and knowing how Totti could have won the game for Roma, I am very happy with 1 point in Rome..

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
What I wanted to get off my chest: Lamela is a fucking cunt and deserved to be tackled into oblivion. Loved how the ref gave him about 5 chances after yellow worthy fouls and gives Quag a yellow for playing on after an offisde.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I hope we can also throw this whole undefeated crap away. Yes were undefeated, but if we keep getting draws, which could very well happen then we will also be a strong undefeated team lieing in 5th come end of the season. Ultimately we need to make moves in the transfer market, bring in on signor marotta.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh in the end one point away from roma is good for sure.... buty everyone is pissed about teh way our midfielders and conte threw the game to the trash.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What for?

Achieving a point at the Olimpico on a night when we weren't at our best and when Roma played well?

Get it out of your heads that we are scudetto material.

We are undefeated and on our way to a top 3 finish.

But, sure, if you must vandalize your own home, then be my guest.
This game wasn't going to be a walk in a park, but it was ours to have. I don't care if we're not Scudetto material, we played horribly today and that's what gets me frustrated. Who knows if we're on our way to a top 3 finish, if we continue to drop points in all these draws we're not going to make it.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
exactly, too much bullshit praise for them.

if they hadn't scored early we would have eaten them alive, instead we came under pressure and they used that.
They made us look very bad, that makes them class, If I am not mistaken they had better ball possession. They are the first team to do it against us so far ;)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I hope we can also throw this whole undefeated crap away. Yes were undefeated, but if we keep getting draws, which could very well happen then we will also be a strong undefeated team lieing in 5th come end of the season. Ultimately we need to make moves in the transfer market, bring in on signor marotta.
Remember last season? Right up until break we were doing very well, scraping a lot of draws together, haha...

Until we collapsed totally.

May 22, 2007
Regarding the referee, just seemed like he had complete double standards at numerous times. Trying to allow the play to flow, and allowed similar trips from players like Lamela and Simplicio, yet Marchisio receives a yellow for his second offense of the day.

Lamela not getting a yellow for intentionally blocking the ball at a free kick was by far his worst.

Bluku

Aug 23, 2011
Too many of our players fell into the Shit category.... the only players that didnt go in that category in our starting eleven was Buffon, Lict, Barza and Chiellini... rest of then were terrible!!!! felt like smashing the tv up watching Vidal, Bonucci and Esti in particular today!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Teams either unite or fold in adversity like that, we gave them a free goal and it boosted them. If we'd scored first you would have seen it drain quickly.
Assumption and it's based on nothing.
We did score an equalizer pretty early in the 2nd half and we gave away a penalty the next minute. Our goal didn't drain their motivation and confidence. Neither did the penalty miss do that.

We responded fine to their early goal, but we had no technical ability or brains up front to complement the desire we showed after De Rossi's goal. I'm actually glad they missed starters. If they had them all it would have been harder for us to create chances while they would have been just as dangerous.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
What pisses me off the most is how Conte is reluctant to make early subs when the players he starts are at their worst or his system is not working the way he thought .
I blame conte for us not winning this.great coaches can pull a win out of this sort of shitty days, conte didn't...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What pisses me off the most is how Conte is reluctant to make early subs when the players he starts are at their worst or his system is not working the way he thought .
I blame conte for us not winning this.great coaches can pull a win out of this sort of shitty days, conte didn't...
A lot of our title winning squads have drawn at the Olimpico.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
We are winning Novara at home. And our last 6 games WWWDWD not that bad. Milan lost more today than us, theirs was a must win, we had Roma away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)