[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (27 Viewers)

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
I really wonder how we are going to defeat Udinese without Vucinic.
With Del Piero :klin:

I hope Conte realise that before is too late. This game was similar to the Chievo match, lone striker and wingers who can't create. We should play with this tactic only if we are playing for the draw.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This game was easier on papers than the Cesena game and Bologna.

Any top team would have scored at least 5 against this Roma. I'm disappointed and sad.

Our midfielders and forwards were awful, and Conte was weak with his subs and tactics. Playing Matri upfront alone against 4 Roma defenders made it too easy for them. Quag should have been brought earlier including Del Piero.

Sometimes you don't need the fast legs but brains, we lacked someone with a brain upfront tonight.
This.

They gave us just too many opportunities for us to pusnih them..... but we had zero cerativity upfront.

Making things worse... our midfield of wonders was super terribad... the 3 of them played their worst games...... Maybe they are already showing signs of tiredness? god forbid

And i dont want to see Pepe on the starting line up for some games. If he doesnt score or get a lucky play, he totally sucks!!! thats UNACCEPTABLE.

Elia del piero and matri or quags vs Novara.......

Last but not least...... conte last an eternity to make the subs!!! he just et the players tire until useleness or just let the pepes do their thing till the 86 minute... i mean WTF¿?

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Imo Chiellini, Barza and maybe Lichsteiner were the only 3 good ones out there tonight. Vidal, Giac and Pirlo were crap, Marchisio barely touched the ball. Draw is a good result away to Roma though

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Do we play Udinese next? Must start Elia, again with minimal time he managed to create an on goal opportunity. Giach does not pass quick enough, there was a point where Quag was all alone, he ignored it and lost the ball. Again Elia towards the end was alone, he kept going and ended up giving a bad pass.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Roma toyed with us with their technical players. It wasn't just Totti. Pjanic, Lamela even Osvaldo can play the ball. We had only one such player and he had a nightmare match.
Which is exactly why we needed a different front 3...2 players like quag/Dp that can actually work on the ball and not just off of it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Roma toyed with us with their technical players. It wasn't just Totti. Pjanic, Lamela even Osvaldo can play the ball. We had only one such player and he had a nightmare match.
We gifted them too many balls and we fucked up badly. We made them look better than they are IMO.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's so typical, this approach reminds me of Capello's style. He knows our most important game is against Udinese before the break and he is only preparing for that. This match was thought to be an easy one together with the Novara match on Sunday only to put the entire weight against Udinese. I agree with this block approach but sometimes it back fires, like today where we could have also lost.

The way we were taking the matches before our encounter with Napoli was perfect, one match at a time and bagging a win after another. We have moved a bit forward now and started planning for two or three games ahead. This is the way you approach titles but I don't think we are mature enough to do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)