[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (27 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This match feels like a lost. Tonight we saw how much important the "lazy" Vucinic is to our system.

I also hope this will stop the idiotic fans from overrating our team anymore. We've got a long, long way to go.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
And that's exactly why we will not win Serie A this season. When we cannot win against a crippled Roma, when we cannot materialize when our opponents drop points, when we miss easy chances because of having the wrong players on the pitch you know as a fan that we are not ready for the title yet.

I am not disappointed, I expected a loss and were it not for Buffon it would have been on the cards. Our game lies in our midfield trio, today Vidal almost cost us two goals, Pirlo made all the wrong passes he has made in his entire career and Marchisio was absent.

When we play with one forward we also lose a lot in our final third but we are still not learning from this mistake, it is now two games and hopefully it won't be repeated again.
totally agree..we were lucky,Roma outplayed us somehow,Del Piero would have scored or set a few goals tonight had he been on the pitch.Matri was too lonely.

Pepe and Pirlo should be dropped

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
lets not forget its still rome plz.

i hope everyone noticed today how badly we need vucinic against a strong team, wich roma is despite had start and injuries, they were very motivated+fresher
del piero would have worked, but he played 120 minutes and this was allways gonna eb a physical game

giac, was doing much work on the sides, wich was good, we won so many balls, but him and chiellini at the same time, i lost count how many times a bad pass wasted possession when countering.
we need a creative player on the left.

pepe+other working player on the left simply cripples the creativity up front to much

having said this, considering the first half of the season (till game 19 of 38) we have only small teams left
all our deirect competition has a big game comming.

we should capitalise this the comming weeks, and considering its small teams, we need less worry on defence, so del piero and elia should get starts these weeks imo
Since when is Udinese a small team?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We should have played with a top 3 of Ale-Matri-Quag...3 players more than capable of working around defenders with movement and runs...something players like Pepe/Giach can't do...at all.

We really needed flow in the top 3 because he would have carved the fuck out of that back line...they wouldn't have known what to do. Instead, less technical players like Pepe/Giach are soo easy to mark. You know they can't cross so you get them in position to do just that, cross...:sergio:

2 points down the toilet again.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This match feels like a lost. Tonight we saw how much important the "lazy" Vucinic is to our system.

I also hope this will stop the idiotic fans from overrating our team anymore. We've got a long, long way to go.
Exactly, certain members here saying Vucinic was "lazy" didnt provide anything more than Quag would etc. What a load of rubbish that is, Mirko is absolutely vital to our play. Makes our attack tick. We will miss him against Udinese, I hope we at least start Del Piero.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Games like this today is when you need a game changer, someone with the ability to have moments of magic beyond what others are capable.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Oil city are about to get their frist ever loss this season. that'll make us the only club unbeaten so far this year.

but I agree with Joe it feels like we lost today.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Roma toyed with us with their technical players. It wasn't just Totti. Pjanic, Lamela even Osvaldo can play the ball. We had only one such player and he had a nightmare match.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
we totally gifted them the first half by acting like interista... very fight for the ball ended with us complaining to the ref or players of us (matri for instance) just staying down in the hope the ref would whistle for us, which he did not. in those games you have to outplay the opponent and not hope for the refs help. if the ref is against you, ok... just battle as if you would play against 12 men. midfield was really our problem here. vidal was very unlucky and simply not mature/smart enough in some situations and could easily have been sent off already by the 70th minute. pirlo was meh and marchisio was really invisible... the few situations you actually saw claudio where, when the ball to him was played to far away and he actually had to run with the ball towards the goal... all the other times he was just content with playing the simple ball which did make his performance not different of what would have been if we had played pazienza.

elia did look really good at the start had a few promising situations with nearly an assist and then the last 5 minutes (so actually half of his on pitch time) he was very unlucky and doing passes that where too far away amounting in his quick loose of confidence or whatever so at the end he did not even achieve to trap the fuckin ball without it bouncing 10 metres back and thus destroying our last chance... it is pretty easy to see that he is very mentally fragile and you better not play him from the start, because if he has bad luck in the first minutes he will be totally crap afterwards... we rather should introdruce him slowly. perhaps 20 minutes against the next opponent would do him some good.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I am not angry at all to be honest. We could have easily lost if it was not for that block of Totti's shot. Who was that by the way? Barzagli? My stream sucked so I could not notice.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Roma toyed with us with their technical players. It wasn't just Totti. Pjanic, Lamela even Osvaldo can play the ball. We had only one such player and he had a nightmare match.
Totally.

Roma deserved to win, so we must be happy with the point we gained tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)