[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (35 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
We were never going to take advantage of rival slips. No Vucinic, no attack. DDR has his game of the season at CB.

FUCK LAMELA!

Buffon - 7 - had a feeling he'd stop it
Barzagli - 8 - this guy's a mountain
Bonucci - 6.5 - fuck off with the long balls, other than that, decent
Lichtsteiner - 6.5 - pretty good upfront and at the back, could have won it with Vidal's pass
Chiellini - 8 - he's officially back. at LB, at least. best performance in a while.
Vidal - 4.5 - tackled and passed very well, but two fatal errors
Marchisio - 4.5 - transparent
Pirlo - 4.5 - totally out of it today
Pepe - 3.5 - the real Pepe shines through today with no fluke goal concealing his total inability to do anything involving passing, shooting or crossing
Matri - 4 - poor, but really had no support, was forced out wide at times. missed Vuci.
Estigarribia - 4 - gave away an infinite number of balls, had one good chance he could have buried, and one good run...

Quagliarella - 6 - two good opportunities to win us the game. rusty. gets into threatening positions still though.
Giaccherini - 4 - this guy sucks
Elia - n/a

Buy on AliExpress.com

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
this was one of the stupidest pieces of football from juve ever. this roma was total crap and yet we manged to outperform them in that division.
MOM poll must be: SOM (shit of the mach)
we were unstable and lame in each and every way.
disgusting

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
But on the bright side, that save from Buffon was pretty fucking awesome. It sounds odd and arrogant maybe, but I expected him to save our ass. Buffon :heart:, I feel so proud to seen him play.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I lost count how many times we have been conceded goals from Totti's quick set pieces!!! why juve never learn from that cunt?????

our team shattered psychologically since the moment we conceded such stupid goal early on... I reckon we would've won had we not conceded early on.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
this was one of the stupidest pieces of football from juve ever. this roma was total crap and yet we manged to outperform them in that division.
MOM poll must be: SOM (shit of the mach)
we were unstable and lame in each and every way.
disgusting

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can't believe we couldn't cause more problems to their backline. Unbelievable.

That goal we conceded to was just an elementary brain fart that shouldn't be commited at this level.

Giaccherini was just a butcher today as well. We need another winger with more technical ability as well when on the ball.

Missed Mirko today as well. :(

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We win, we lose, we win, we lose, we win, we lose. It doesn't matter how long we go undefeated, dropping points in these types of situations should be classified as a loss, and we won't win the Scudetto because of all these dropped points.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Against a midfield like that,Pirlo should have been dropped,go with the 4-4-2 with Ale and Matri with wingers to exploit their weak full backs,Pepe and Esti made Taddei and Angel look like evra and Maicon on their best!
Fuckin crappy game.Pirlo for me needs to be dropped,has not really been great since Parma game..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Very poor performance but it's tough to critisize the players after how much crap we got from the ref. We may have been far from vintage Juve but I feel like we could and should have nicked the win if the officiating had been anything resembling fair.

Barzagli and Licht are the only two Juve players who can walk away proud of their performances.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree:

It was painfully obvious how much we needed the same thing in Roma's final third. Since Mirko was absent, it had to be Del Piero.
Conte is starting to worry me with the same lineup (almost always identical) as well with his subs. He takes quality off for less technical ability it seems.

Aug 1, 2003
worst performance of the season. where does one even begin? we looked LAZY and UNINTERESTED in winning the game until the very last 5 minutes. the midfield was god awful. only licht, barzagli, buffon and chiellini played well today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)