[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (28 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'd put Elia there instead of Esti, he could cause a lot of troubles to Taddei.
Well, not much difference at this point. Esti did do fine away to Napoli and scored. That made him a favorite ahead of Elia tonight.

Esti will start tonight, Del Piero will start against Novara and depending on their performances, one of them, or maybe even Giac, will start away to Udinese. After that Mirko takes his place back.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Although i wanted Del Piero to start i do belive this Esti fella will cause Roma alot of problems he is very tricky and unorthadox.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
A dog once bit Brio at a Roma-Juve game. The doctor was asked if Brio will be fine, the doctor replied that the dog should be concerned. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's a big game.

And being the only one of the day, then they'll sell it as much as possible.
True, apparently it's also in 3-D :D

First Seria A game in 3D. That's what's up.
:weee:

whooo

Although i wanted Del Piero to start i do belive this Esti fella will cause Roma alot of problems he is very tricky and unorthadox.
I love Esti, he'll do great. DP should be subbed in later once we've run their defense ragged.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Well, not much difference at this point. Esti did do fine away to Napoli and scored. That made him a favorite ahead of Elia tonight.

Esti will start tonight, Del Piero will start against Novara and depending on their performances, one of them, or maybe even Giac, will start away to Udinese. After that Mirko takes his place back.
Who would have thought four months ago that Pepe would be untouchable? Lets see how Esti does then. He is fast that's pretty much about him. Before the goal vs Napoli he was just average.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)