[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (15 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The day we got our hopes up too high.
My favorite is Iaquinta's goal for 2:2 in 2007. One of my top 5 post-Calciopoli favorite Juve goals.

We just came back from serie B. Roma had a really good team and they started the season with 3 convincing wins. They were so arrogant before the match, highlighting our serie B year and our serie B status.
And they did play like favorites. They were all over us. Totti humiliated Criscito, they owned the midfield, they kept attacking. Then in the 88th minute Chiellini takes a throw in and makes an assist for Iaquinta who scores with the back of his head and goes nuts.
Tough times but good times.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
My favorite is Iaquinta's goal for 2:2 in 2007. One of my top 5 post-Calciopoli favorite Juve goals.

We just came back from serie B. Roma had a really good team and they started the season with 3 convincing wins. They were so arrogant before the match, highlighting our serie B year and our serie B status.
And they did play like favorites. They were all over us. Totti humiliated Criscito, they owned the midfield, they kept attacking. Then in the 88th minute Chiellini takes a throw in and makes an assist for Iaquinta who scores with the back of his head and goes nuts.
And even better, the throw-in should've went their way.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009

I remember this one very clearly.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
20,000 Juventini will be there.
Where did you hear that?

Yeah, that was a great game.

Full Olimpico, Juve's first big game back and an action packed game.

I like Trezeguet's goal more than Iaquinta's one, though; Trezeguet's was just a really good goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)